Re: Looks like cheating is allowed in apex

by 0ld-Adrian

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Elamami3440cause they make more money off the new accounts so they won't make changes.

at the cost of pissed off streamers, community, and holding back Apex's potential.

Message 11 of 31 (749 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe What I do know they did report him and they meet him again and again, not jus kobi even Hal

And there's another guy crashing the servers and ruin our games in ranked and they didn't ban him and they're more than one guy crashing the servers
Message 12 of 31 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@7cyanide So what we gonna do with cheaters

No wonder Fortnite is better than Apex, not for me! But Fortnite is better than Apex in securing accounts and banning cheaters
Message 13 of 31 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe Why I need to read and this video proof it??
Message 14 of 31 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Elamami3440idk, I guess they're not confident apex could grow, they're just recycling cheaters

Message 15 of 31 (715 Views)

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe He did report the cheaters. He is frustrated it takes so long to get them banned.
Message 16 of 31 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

maybe if we beg on our knees, Riot will license out Vanguard, just change the name. then security comes from our PCs and Apex will have all new players and competitive scene

fix aim assist, level up security, top competitive bg na ez

Message 17 of 31 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

Bots and Hackers.. I know "it's just a game broh" ... Well. After 10-12 hours of work, i come to "relax" in the game. This is how EA replay our money from battle pass, subscribtion to Origin, and packs. Thanks EA. 

Message 18 of 31 (585 Views)

★★ Pro

Well atleast they are currently tolerating hacking

Message 19 of 31 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Elamami3440inb4 * delete this post for name and shame

@DoYaSeeMe haha, right. Cause those numbers DEFINITELY represent unique cases and certainly don't represent a recurring problem.
ALL HAIL, EASY ANTI-CHEAT AND RESPAWN FOR ENSURING WE CAN PUT UP WITH REPEAT OFFENDERS! ALL HAIL!

Message 20 of 31 (526 Views)