Looking to interview...

by AwestruckHavocc

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Looking to interview...

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey there!

My names Matt, I'm a Journalism student doing an article on the subject of lootboxes and their pro's and con's. I was wondering if anyone had any contact information for a EA representative I could just have a short chat with? Just simply about why they have them and what they think of its criticism.

If anyone could help that would be brilliant!

Message 1 of 7 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Looking to interview...

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @AwestruckHavocc

I would like to add that what we've commented on this subject before. Most of what you are looking for should be available via a web search :-)

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (486 Views)

All Replies

@AwestruckHavocc http://press.ea.com/

You can try there.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 7 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you, I'll be sure to look into it!

If by any chance you come across a more direct line of communication, it would be amazing if you could give me a shout too.
Message 3 of 7 (428 Views)

@AwestruckHavocc only the press department can help with that, IF they decide to take the interview.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 7 (421 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @AwestruckHavocc

I would like to add that what we've commented on this subject before. Most of what you are looking for should be available via a web search :-)

Message 5 of 7 (487 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 6 of 7 (353 Views)

EA DICE Team

@THISaint

There's a bit more context to that.

The first article refers specifically to Star Wars Battlefront II. Cosmetic items can be obtained directly now, not via loot boxes. The second article refers to our other titles and the models they use, and how that will evolve going forward.

Message 7 of 7 (329 Views)