Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Looking for people for alliance/coin system

by Nytefury_CIC

Original Post

Highlighted

Looking for people for alliance/coin system

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If you have no friends playing Anthem, add me to your friends as I have a few empty alliance slots, and we can help each other get a few extra coins.

I am not looking to group and won't invite you to group. I am very active and looking for similarly active people purely for the alliance system, preferably those who will consistently hit rank 10 by the end of the week.

Cheers.

EDIT:

I strongly suggest those responding to be added please send out friend requests yourself if you haven't already. Some have responded here but I don't see a request from you (it's possible you have sent requests to others, and if you have, all good).

I am having a blast with Anthem, hope you are all too.

Message 1 of 81 (1,662 Views)

Re: Looking for people for alliance/coin system

★★★★ Novice
Sent you a request. I'm looking for more alliance people as well.
Message 2 of 81 (1,618 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also sent you a request, glad someone else is looking too! Add me if you'd like, anybody. :D
Message 3 of 81 (1,598 Views)

★★★★ Novice

adding too Wink

Message 4 of 81 (1,581 Views)

★ Guide

same here, everyone is welcome to add me

Message 5 of 81 (1,561 Views)

Betreff: Looking for people for alliance/coin system

★★★★ Novice
Hi, add me if you are looking for more alliance members.
Just starting with the game, but I´ll take my time for Anthem. Standard smile
Message 6 of 81 (1,546 Views)

★★★★ Novice

add me too

Message 7 of 81 (1,536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Nytefury_CIC wrote:

If you have no friends playing Anthem, add me to your friends as I have a few empty alliance slots, and we can help each other get a few extra coins.

I am not looking to group and won't invite you to group. I am very active and looking for similarly active people purely for the alliance system, preferably those who will consistently hit rank 10 by the end of the week.

Cheers.

Same here.  And what's worse for me is that I'm mostly a solo player by nature. I'm not really adverse to playing with others, but I just default to playing on my own for the most part. But I spend a LOT of hours on games, and Anthem is my go-to game right now.  Whoever adds me will probably get a lot of bonuses.  Standard smile 

EDIT: Um...this is a little embarrassing, but I've just realized I have no idea how to add people....  >_>

Message 8 of 81 (1,528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Godwocris wrote:

EDIT: Um...this is a little embarrassing, but I've just realized I have no idea how to add people....  >_>

Click on a poster's forum name, copy it, go to Origin app, top left click on 'Friends,' click on 'Add a Friend,' Ctrl + V to paste name into the search box, click on 'View Profile,' top right click 'Send Friend Request' button.

It's annoying and complicated, but not hard once you know how to add a person from this forum.

Message 9 of 81 (1,521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks all, I have accepted all that have sent. If you would like others to add you in the thread just give a heads up Standard smile

Message 10 of 81 (1,518 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help