Looking for non OG players opinions on the event maps.

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Re: Looking for non OG players opinions on the event maps.

★★ Expert

Didn't start playing until season 2 so never played on the original KC map. It's kinda boring. Weird lighting and so many open spaces. The only positive thing is that Lifeline's cp is op here as there's absolutely no loot anywhere. Good luck, Loba teams. 🤭

Message 31 of 36 (191 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag I hate how literally every team lands in skull town on the new BR. It's complete chaos for 30 seconds and you're back to the lobby. Kill someone? Yeah, that was a different team. Oh, here comes his buddy! Wait, it's not his buddy, it's another person from a different team! Here comes his buddy! No, wait, was that the buddy of the first guy or the second guy? Nope, turns out it was squad number 5 deciding to get in on the action. And... you're dead. Of course my teammate isn't going to rez myself or my other teammate, because they have a red shield now and are clipping people from 100 meters with a Mozambique so they obviously don't need us. Sigh... does that answer your question?
Message 32 of 36 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LaughingSharko That's so funny because it's 100% accurate. LOL!
Message 33 of 36 (154 Views)

Champion
@LaughingSharko It is even worse than it used to be.
Message 34 of 36 (152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhor wrote:
@MassiveVernonI keep ping white helmets for my teammates and they never pick them up. 🤷‍♂️

@CCbathwater wrote:

Didn't start playing until season 2 so never played on the original KC map. It's kinda boring. Weird lighting and so many open spaces. The only positive thing is that Lifeline's cp is op here as there's absolutely no loot anywhere. Good luck, Loba teams. 🤭

I had no issues on my 1st game of the event & I was Loba.

Message 35 of 36 (128 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I still hate Kings Canyon a lot after 2 days into this event. All the map iterations of KC have this awkward feel into them. I can’t point to anything specific. KC just feels “off”. On the other hand, I’m enjoying OG WE a lot. Capitol is a lot of fun if you land there. If not, like skulltown, you’ll spend the rest of the game looking for the remaining 4 squads during first circle. Overall, the newer version of the maps are obviously better and has a better flow to them.

Message 36 of 36 (112 Views)