Looking for non OG players opinions on the event maps.

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Re: Looking for non OG players opinions on the event maps.

★★★★★ Expert
@MrCarri-X Exactly cause I squat on that map doing squat unless I’m squatting for a long position to take a dump so long to cause a sh**storm cause that map is a massive dumpster fire for me!
Message 21 of 36 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I never played OG Kings canyon so it's interesting . I haven't been all over the map yet, but I don't mind it so far. Tho I am ready to play more of the new KC we got last season.
Message 22 of 36 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Lord_Scorpion34  I will give you this tip then lmao, pay close attention to where you're landing if you go to relay (top right of the map).

The amount of people I've seen fall to their death there is actually mind blowing lol, don't land near the edges it has a nasty habit of slingshotting you to your death. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 36 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Oh I know to be careful near Relay. Even from S2 KC.
Message 24 of 36 (222 Views)

★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I started playing in season 7. Enjoying Capitol City and the Train. Bridges and Cascades are cool, but I don’t know about Skulltown. I dropped in there many times yesterday and couldn’t find a gun. I’d rather drop Thunderdome and be the Skulltown cleanup crew.
Message 25 of 36 (207 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q From last time.

20210619_145009.jpg

And this time I doubt I'll be camping. But lots of golfing and fishing hopefully. 😋

Message 26 of 36 (203 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 OG KC sucks so bad. So much dead nothing space. Look at where cage is and many of the other newer POIs.
Message 27 of 36 (202 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag

The original maps have a nice nostalgic feel but neither of them play better than their modern counterpart. In all honesty it, loot was and is the most impactful facet in a BR— loot and cover.

The modern versions of KC and WE have more areas to acquire loot and more interest points to have fights in.

I admit that I do really like the original WE lighting. It looks super bright and I love that.
Message 28 of 36 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor RICHNESS!
Message 29 of 36 (171 Views)

Champion
@Axs5626Sxa5001 Exactly how I feel. There are spots where loot is missing in actual POIs on the old maps too. Complete bins that are missing. Floor locations that have nothing too.
Message 30 of 36 (161 Views)