Looking For Other FIFA 22 Gamers To Play With - Post Here

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Looking For Other FIFA 22 Gamers To Play With - Post Here

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, there's quite a lot of users out there looking for other FIFA 22 gamers to play with, and to make things a little easier I thought it would be a good idea to have a super thread where you can all find one another.

I've found from past experience that the best thing to do when looking for others to play with is to share a little info as there is nothing worse than finding someone to play with only to discover that they are on the other side of the world and that your 8pm is their 5am. With that in mind it can be helpful to include the following info when posting:

Username: 

Platform: 

Location/Time Zone: 

Game Mode: 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 66 of 191 (19,616 Views)

Looking for Friends to play Co-op with, to get the early access packs etc. on PC

★★ Novice

Hi since my friend mainly play on console or dont go for early access im looking for people to play the coop matches with. I have this sweet squad https://www.futbin.com/22/squad/508700 Feel free to add and invite me on Origin. My nickname is JoeEimer

Message 1 of 191 (19,857 Views)

Re: Looking for Friends to play Co-op with, to get the early access packs etc. o

★★★ Novice

Added you, looking for anyone to play co-op with .

Please add me if anyone interested.

Message 2 of 191 (19,824 Views)

Re: Looking for Friends to play Co-op with, to get the early access packs etc. o

★★★ Novice
@sainlez21 Do you want to play still?
Message 3 of 191 (19,818 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes . whats your origin id

Message 4 of 191 (19,817 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sainlez21 I'm on playstation
Message 5 of 191 (19,810 Views)

★★★ Novice

on PC sorry.

Message 6 of 191 (19,795 Views)

looking for help completing 4 Co- op games PSN

★★★ Novice

IM LOOKING TO COMPLETE THE EARLY ACCESS PACK AND NEED 4 WINS IN CO-OP. IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ADD MY PSN: DanHutton420

Message 7 of 191 (19,615 Views)

Co-op partner requested for objectives xbox

★★★ Novice

Looking for anyone who want to complete coop objectives

Message 8 of 191 (19,616 Views)

★★ Novice

do you still want to play coop?

Message 9 of 191 (19,747 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help