Re: Look at this guy

by maximas1986

Original Post

Look at this guy

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Polish_20210731_151600924.jpg

25 kdr, there is no way in hell this is possible unless you are doing some sort of exploit. Or maybe leaves everytime he dies to boost his kdr. :/

Message 1 of 15 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimpthe win streak is what worrying the most, having a winning streak 23 is just unrealistic.
or the SBMM is just totally broken for this guy and matching him with bots like me all the time

edit: if these numbers are true and real then this guy should join the upcoming AGLS and his team will win for sure.

as per these numbers, he can take half the lobby on his own, because when you have a performance like this then the SBMM should fill his lobby with predators and high skill players but even so that didn't stop him from having a streak of 23 and KDR of 25 .....is that right ?????

Message 2 of 15 (618 Views)

★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp I watch this guy on YouTube sometimes. The high Kdr is due to him winning most games and therefore not getting a death stat. Leaving a game still counts as a game so you can’t do this anymore I think. His aim is unreal and he has very good positioning. I try to believe the best and never blame cheating for my deaths as we all just hit that beam sometimes and wonder where it came from. There are enough people playing this game that there is always someone having a good day. I just wonder why he isn’t in a pro team with ability like that. By the way he never plays ranked.
Message 3 of 15 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2I agree with the point of the match leaving, it's not going to work to sustain KDR.
sure he should join a pro team and let him amaze us with his skills, I never watched ALGS but I will do it just to watch him 

Message 4 of 15 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 you realize that people post only good games on YouTube? Even the best players only have like 6 kdr, any sane man would not take this screenshot as legit. Getting 25 kills every game is not possible even if he has godly aim.

'I try to believe best and never blame cheaters' - How is that related to this post?
Message 5 of 15 (588 Views)

★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp 25kd is a little bit ott tbh
Message 6 of 15 (582 Views)

★★ Expert

😂😂😂

Message 7 of 15 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Don't mention his name here, since naming and shaming is not allowed or this post will get closed lol
Message 8 of 15 (565 Views)

★★ Guide

He is not getting 25 kills a game. He gets gets lots of 10 kill wins. 

Message 9 of 15 (551 Views)

★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp I mentioned the cheating bit because you clearly said it wasn’t possible without exploits. I thought I was clearly saying I think it looks dodgy but I give the benefit of the doubt. Sorry for any confusion.
Message 10 of 15 (544 Views)