Look Up

by Tydfil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Look Up

★★★ Apprentice

same issue here, completed the challenge several times now and still no credit, repaired the game deleted the cache and nothing. I even contacted cust service and the cust service agent has assured me though that "it is complete and will show, the bug is resolved" however I find it hard to believe him. its still not showing and I cant afford to play anymore tonight due to commitments tomorrow so hopefully*pinch of salt* it will show up tomorrow.

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Look Up

★★★★ Novice

If tomorrow it still doesn’t show up for you, contact eahelp.com once more and explain the situation. This  bug has been a common problem, so honestly, you won’t need to tell them much. I hope they can help you. 

Also, items not obtained from the progression tree, will be purchasable with company coins later on.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

If tomorrow it still doesn’t show up for you, contact eahelp.com once more and explain the situation. This  bug has been a common problem, so honestly, you won’t need to tell them much. I hope they can help you. 

Also, items not obtained from the progression tree, will be purchasable with company coins later on.

Message 2 of 4 (223 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
already tried twice, they say should get it when resolved, but can they be believed or trusted? thanks though. oh they will be? hmm probably silly amounts of coins though
Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

★★ Novice

We will never get credit for it. Waste of time like everything else in this buggy game. The only response they have is to post in the forums. 

Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)