Longtime BF Player

by magbravo

Original Post

Longtime BF Player

★★★★ Novice

After Playing BF Games for a decade..... Wow, after trying for 6 months, I cannot seem to make any appreciable advance against what are obvious players cheating the system.  Yes, there are better players than me.  But for at least three revisions I have held my own against them.  I was in the top .02% of scorers in BF1. No matter how hard I try There seems to be no headway in BF V.

I also want to know why Origin has not loaded error free in the last 4 years, seems like a reasonable expectation.

Look, if you want people to buy and play your games it should not take a year to become proficient in playing.  As an experienced player I know some skills that are advantageous, but allowing "bots" to rule the battlefield is not the reason I need to play.

I assure you that I am not the only one that feels this way...

Message 1 of 4 (533 Views)

Re: Longtime BF Player

Hello @magbravo

If you see any cheater / hacker in BFV, use this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

And second thing is that you dont need to be super skilled in BFV, just find a squad and try to capture objectives together. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

★★ Pro

I don´t really see that. I have been playing Battlefield from the beginning, which is 15 years now and looking back at my playstyle and my stats I´ve been improving with every iteration of the game. With BFV the developer team changed a lot of things like 3d spotting and new weapon mechanics. Therefor the game has a wider skillgap than all the titles since BFBC2 in my eyes. It might be for that reason, that you see youself underperfoming, but in my opinion that just gives is more room to improve. Standard smile

Yes I do encounter cheaters in the game, but that is a rare occasion. When you are convinced fighting one, just report them as @WindowsManTv_CZE said and leave the server. That avoids you getting frustraded and the cheater sits on an empty server. Thumbs up

Message 3 of 4 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Seems like every server has at least 1 cheat in it.. and nothing being done about it...then  the cheat tries to troll you...not even a fair playing field anymore... watched a guy lv 6 go 134-3 and nothing was done.. report people nothing happens... this is terrible...buy a game and You can't get a fir playing field.. what a waste.. playing since bf1942..... this is trash..

Message 4 of 4 (390 Views)