Long loading screen and then it's Apex Legends forced close after loading

by WtchCraftxz

Original Post

Re: Long loading screen and then it's Apex Legends forced close after loading

★★ Novice

Same here after one of the updates I click continue sits at loading screen a good 3-5 minutes then goes back to main screen says some kind of error click continue again and works Everytime. 

Message 11 of 13 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]

@n4u55 wrote:

Same here after one of the updates I click continue sits at loading screen a good 3-5 minutes then goes back to main screen says some kind of error click continue again and works Everytime. 

same thing happened to me but this was before the last update, after the last update another thing happened. Normal loading, then in lobby everything looks normal except that the CPU usage is at 100%, I try to change to fire range but when I click the ready button, it hangs for quite a while and I get the server error msg and then I click ok to go back to main lobby and it repeats like this for like 3-4 times, until it's not, then the CPU usage is going down significantly, like normal usage. The funny thing is that it doesn't do this if I go play trio without going to the fire range first, but the cpu usage is still at 100%, it's like I have to wait 15-20 mins after the first game loading for everything to work normally.

Message 12 of 13 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@lBreathTakinglyeah from now

im must wait 15mins++ and click continue to make normal, but sometimes its can hang i think..

Message 13 of 13 (163 Views)