Re: Lonely quarters on the Tempest

by panikattack125

Original Post

★ Pro

@panikattack125 wrote:

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much but what I think would be really nice would be cuddles on the bed, a picture and the option to call your interest for a date on the Nexus, like to Vortex or a cafe. Nothing big just a little cut scene with you and your interest having a drink like a couple. No speech just a nice little F to Continue cut scene. Is that too much to ask?

This would be nice!

Message 21 of 24 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Seriously lets all get a petition to Bioware going, give them ideas for an update. Not DLC, EA would charge us for it -_-

Message 22 of 24 (318 Views)

★★ Pro

@panikattack125 wrote:

Seriously lets all get a petition to Bioware going, give them ideas for an update. Not DLC, EA would charge us for it -_-

What you are asking for is essentially brand new content, to add to existing content - thats something they would have every right to charge for. It would make zero business sense to pay people to do the work and then give it for nothing and they are still a business.

Message 23 of 24 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yea that's a good point actually, considering I've actually worked on some small game projects I forgot how much work actually goes into it :P. Petition still stands though Wink

Message 24 of 24 (293 Views)