Original Post

Betreff: Lonely quarters on the Tempest

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Ok so I have to ask, can you not invite 
your romantic interest back to the Pathfinders
quarters like your could in ME2 & 3? I ask
because it would be something nice to have. Thanks

If there is a good romance ... I would love to do. But ... for the females .... there isn't.

.... right now my Ryder prefer to stay alone wie her hamster and her monkey.

Message 11 of 24 (1,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

aww but peebee is kinda sweet once you get to know her ;D she just had some serious trust issues ... or maybe since i spent 3 games romancing liara she was the only choice suvi romance was sadly kinda flat ... :D

Message 12 of 24 (1,421 Views)

Re: Lonely quarters on the Tempest

★★★ Pro

@ViViD_Prime wrote:

also it would be somewhat hard to show the kett cardinal that as i believe it was mentioned they lack the "tools" Wink they apperently gene manipulated away their joyticks and other stuff :D

no wonder they're so grumpy all the time. that would definitely make me quite a bit angry and shooty. 

Message 13 of 24 (1,408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We need to get a petition going for Bioware to add cuddle time and maybe date night for our romance options. I'm serious, I don't know about you lot but these characters are people to me and spending casual time with them like in ME3: Citadel is what really makes them come even more alive. Plus I like spending time with Cora anyway

Message 14 of 24 (1,395 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If you look at the clutter in Ryder's room, you actually see poker cards, many bottles and cups, etc. There just isn't a good mechanic you to just run into them hanging out in your bedroom.

Message 15 of 24 (1,387 Views)

★ Pro

@EgoMania wrote:

@draqonin wrote:

I would invite the Cardinal to show her the human "exaltation" ways .  rofl Party hat   (just kiddin)

I guess you want to teach her the Cardinal Sin.

Not going to lie, Cardinal is the kett I would have the least trouble going for, especially if Bioware decided to tweak her to make her intentionally attractive, which might not be too hard

Message 16 of 24 (1,371 Views)

★★ Pro

@Rappeldrache wrote:
Ok so I have to ask, can you not invite 
your romantic interest back to the Pathfinders
quarters like your could in ME2 & 3? I ask
because it would be something nice to have. Thanks

If there is a good romance ... I would love to do. But ... for the females .... there isn't.

.... right now my Ryder prefer to stay alone wie her hamster and her monkey.

Liam is sweet.. I wanna take him home.. please bioware?!
Message 17 of 24 (1,362 Views)

★★ Novice

I would also like cuddle time. What is the point of all the emails and flirt conversations with Peebee if my Ryder has no time or place to help fulfill those desires.

I actually came onto this board to suggest this....LOL

I need my Peebee time!

Message 18 of 24 (1,356 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much but what I think would be really nice would be cuddles on the bed, a picture and the option to call your interest for a date on the Nexus, like to Vortex or a cafe. Nothing big just a little cut scene with you and your interest having a drink like a couple. No speech just a nice little F to Continue cut scene. Is that too much to ask?

Message 19 of 24 (1,337 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@mandoad1138 wrote:

I would also like cuddle time. What is the point of all the emails and flirt conversations with Peebee if my Ryder has no time or place to help fulfill those desires.

I actually came onto this board to suggest this....LOL

I need my Peebee time!

Well Peebee is supposed to move into Ryder's quartres based on the dialogue choices after finishing her loyalty mission, because her old bedroom got lost inside an erupting volcanoe. Although she never actually moves into Ryder's quatres until the inevitable sex scene before the final mission that happens in every Mass Effect game.

Message 20 of 24 (1,328 Views)