Re: Lonely quarters on the Tempest

by ViViD_Prime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lonely quarters on the Tempest

★★★★★ Novice

Ok so I have to ask, can you not invite your romantic interest back to the Pathfinders quarters like your could in ME2 & 3? I ask because it would be something nice to have.

Thanks

Message 1 of 24 (977 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

Nope, as far as much as I have read about the ship mate romances there is no cuddle time. You don't even get a picture! At least we get a space hamster, now we just need a habitrail for him. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (997 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Nope, as far as much as I have read about the ship mate romances there is no cuddle time. You don't even get a picture! At least we get a space hamster, now we just need a habitrail for him. 

Message 2 of 24 (998 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@chrissyce1123 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you only get the picture in ME2 and ME3 of your first love interest.

Message 3 of 24 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would invite the Cardinal to show her the human "exaltation" ways .  rofl Party hat   (just kiddin)

I would also set up the mood with music, but ... music stops every the time i get back to the quarters. (*sarcasm* lol) And i need some shades on the windows, except for when in orbit Secret

I guess i have high standards lol

Message 4 of 24 (945 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@draqonin wrote:

I would invite the Cardinal to show her the human "exaltation" ways .  rofl Party hat   (just kiddin)

I would also set up the mood with music, but ... music stops every the time i get back to the quarters. (*sarcasm* lol) And i need some shades on the windows, except for when in orbit Secret

I guess i have high standards lol

ROFL! Good Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ref.

Message 5 of 24 (943 Views)

★★★ Pro

@arthurh3535 wrote:

@chrissyce1123 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you only get the picture in ME2 and ME3 of your first love interest.

In ME2 if you romanced a crew member, you can invite her back to the captains quarters after the final mission(if you treated her well and have no romance partners Kelly may give you a special dance).  In ME3, you get a picture of Tali if you romanced her.

Message 6 of 24 (918 Views)

★★ Pro

My Pyjak seems to like the sofa in my Ryders quarters.

Message 7 of 24 (908 Views)

★ Guide

I dunno if you romance peebee it becomes quite "not so lonely" Wink Cora too plus this is my Sanctum i need it collect my thoughs on all the sucidal morons i meet as i save the cluster Wink

Message 8 of 24 (904 Views)

★ Pro

@draqonin wrote:

I guess you want to teach her the Cardinal Sin.

Message 9 of 24 (894 Views)

★ Guide

also it would be somewhat hard to show the kett cardinal that as i believe it was mentioned they lack the "tools" Wink they apperently gene manipulated away their joyticks and other stuff :D

Message 10 of 24 (892 Views)