Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lonely quarters on the Tempest

by panikattack125

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Lonely quarters on the Tempest

★★★★ Novice

Ok so I have to ask, can you not invite your romantic interest back to the Pathfinders quarters like your could in ME2 & 3? I ask because it would be something nice to have.

Thanks

Message 1 of 24 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lonely quarters on the Tempest

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope, as far as much as I have read about the ship mate romances there is no cuddle time. You don't even get a picture! At least we get a space hamster, now we just need a habitrail for him. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (424 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope, as far as much as I have read about the ship mate romances there is no cuddle time. You don't even get a picture! At least we get a space hamster, now we just need a habitrail for him. 

Message 2 of 24 (425 Views)

★★★ Guide

@chrissyce1123 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you only get the picture in ME2 and ME3 of your first love interest.

Message 3 of 24 (378 Views)

★★★ Guide

I would invite the Cardinal to show her the human "exaltation" ways .  rofl Party hat   (just kiddin)

I would also set up the mood with music, but ... music stops every the time i get back to the quarters. (*sarcasm* lol) And i need some shades on the windows, except for when in orbit Secret

I guess i have high standards lol

Message 4 of 24 (372 Views)

★★★ Guide

@draqonin wrote:

I would invite the Cardinal to show her the human "exaltation" ways .  rofl Party hat   (just kiddin)

I would also set up the mood with music, but ... music stops every the time i get back to the quarters. (*sarcasm* lol) And i need some shades on the windows, except for when in orbit Secret

I guess i have high standards lol

ROFL! Good Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ref.

Message 5 of 24 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@arthurh3535 wrote:

@chrissyce1123 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you only get the picture in ME2 and ME3 of your first love interest.

In ME2 if you romanced a crew member, you can invite her back to the captains quarters after the final mission(if you treated her well and have no romance partners Kelly may give you a special dance).  In ME3, you get a picture of Tali if you romanced her.

Message 6 of 24 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My Pyjak seems to like the sofa in my Ryders quarters.

Message 7 of 24 (335 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I dunno if you romance peebee it becomes quite "not so lonely" Wink Cora too plus this is my Sanctum i need it collect my thoughs on all the sucidal morons i meet as i save the cluster Wink

Message 8 of 24 (331 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@draqonin wrote:

I guess you want to teach her the Cardinal Sin.

Message 9 of 24 (321 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

also it would be somewhat hard to show the kett cardinal that as i believe it was mentioned they lack the "tools" Wink they apperently gene manipulated away their joyticks and other stuff :D

Message 10 of 24 (319 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help