London server Vs Amsterdam

by Silz616

Original Post

London server Vs Amsterdam

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@EA_Blueberry @EA_David    

PS4

After playing some games on London (closest) server last night and getting DC'd between nearly every game, and sometimes not reconnecting again at the first attempt, I jumped on the Amsterdam server. No more DC's or interruptions for a good hour or so gaming.

Could this be an issue with Londons server? It's always been pretty solid for me until the last few weeks. Amsterdam was much better.

0% packet loss showing on both servers. London ping:25ms. Amsterdam ping 30ms.

Edit: Just realised this should be in the feedback forum

Message 1 of 4 (864 Views)

Re: London server Vs Amsterdam

★★★★ Pro
@Silz616 I'm on PC, but for me, it's the other way around. Amsterdam (32ms) dropped connection before, during and after matches. Switched to one of the GDC servers (40 ms) and no problems...
Message 2 of 4 (845 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EryxApex wrote:
@Silz616I'm on PC, but for me, it's the other way around. Amsterdam (32ms) dropped connection before, during and after matches. Switched to one of the GDC servers (40 ms) and no problems...

Well that throws my post out of the window lol. London's normally good for me but not last night. Amsterdam gave me zero disconnects.

I never get DC'd during a match though. Only either loading Kings Canyon or after the match finishes.

Message 3 of 4 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Was using Amsterdam servers yesterday with a few disconects, my fave to play on is the German it seems like the population on that are more respectful with the US being worst for getting selfish teammates and UK somewhere in between.

Message 4 of 4 (828 Views)