Re: Lol at aim assist

by matzesingt

Original Post

Lol at aim assist

★★ Guide

Silver level caustic hits me with 5 headshots with an r99 out of 9 bullets through gas with no digi. Sure he can see me but still. Good ole console players and over powered aim assist. I watch top Apex Preds on pc with mouse and keyboard and I NEVER see them laser this ridiculously. Its ONLY aim assist players. Remove this crap now

Message 1 of 43 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is coming from another "average" Apex player so don't take it wrong. You just need to get better. I understand your frustration but a thousands of PC players in Master/AP rank would disagree with you.

Message 2 of 43 (640 Views)

@SWgeebz And lots would also agree.  It has nothing to do with gettin gud.  Fact of the matter is, there is advantage to be had by picking up a controller.  When a player switches direction on a M&K player, we have to stop movement in that direction then stay with the moving player going back.  Think AD spam.  This gets dicey even when you are great at tracking targets, causing even the best player to miss shots due to ms delays in brain to hand movement.  Controller with aim assist has no such problem.  The second I start to A or D, the controller reticle will move right along with me.  Creating a 0ms delay for controller.  If you think this is nothing, then you need to git gud brains.

Message 3 of 43 (601 Views)

★ Expert
@SacrificialSloth The guy stated his opinion. No need to get all keyboard warrior-like and insult him.
Message 4 of 43 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SWgeebzIdiots disagree with him but thats about it...

There are tons of high tier players that wanna get rid of it cuz it just does not belong into a competetive game... Free aimbot is legit against every kind of competetive gameplay....Even the biggest Apex name arround atm aka Imperialhal

Btw no matter how many years you are going to practise you will never be as good as that aimbot, its simply impossible cuz of something called reactiontime...

The avg Player argument is the worst someone could bring up,does it actually matter if he would be an AVG player or not? why should an AVG K+M player lose on default against an AVG Controllerplayer?And yes thats what they most of the time do, they closer they get the bigger the disadvantage gets...pretty dumb

Btw i am a Dia 2 soloqueue player, am i avg to you? i mean do i need to get 2 mates to push pred to make my opinion valuable?I mean its pretty easy to get pred if you decide to

Message 5 of 43 (592 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Tperodactyl The matter of the fact is.

There is no way to be as accurate on controller as you can on K&M so it has to be made up for somehow. When I say 'no way' obviously you could probably get close with a high amount of practice!

Maybe try and not play in cross-platform lobbies as well and just stick with the PC players.

@SWgeebz
Please try and keep the forums clean and abide by the right etiquette, the way that your message is worded can come across as quite patronising and rude.
Players on here are a mixed bag of abilities and everyone has the right to moan / post what they want (to a degree).
Message 6 of 43 (578 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy Saying AA is nothing and telling a M&K player calling foul to "get better" is not just stating an opinion.  And yes this issue strikes me as one of the biggest issues with today's gamer, so I get on my soapbox, on a forum, made for soapboxing. 

This is just the same tired excuse controller players use when cornered about using an assisted input method.  Help is help no matter how much.  Bowling with bumpers is not bowling.

Message 7 of 43 (572 Views)

★ Expert
@SacrificialSloth ... he told you to 'git gud' and you told him to 'git gud brains'. lol.

Message 8 of 43 (568 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy Ok, so you said it was just for him stating his opinion!?  Am I the only one lost in why you are white knighting for this guy?  My argument is he wasn't just stating his opinion and went for the same tired argument from controller players of git gud ( again, in case you missed it, not just an opinion).  

Message 9 of 43 (563 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Tperodactyl

Yes, there are some controller players that are so good they can compete with good KBM players— but by and large, KBM has the higher skill ceiling as it is literally a more responsive, intuitive, and precise aiming tool. I mean, aren’t people intrigued as to why controller shooters had aim assist added at all? It’s because aiming with joysticks is a very limited method for aiming.

This truth is backed by fact that KBM has dominated controller in competitive FPS scenarios for the last two decades.
Message 10 of 43 (552 Views)