Re: Login problems

by ULTRAWON1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

For me too, I created an account in EA to register online but when I put the data it says that my computer is without internet or that the email or password are incorrect Frown

Message 10 of 51 (10,190 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi,

I am having trouble getting spore to work, and I am not sure if it's actually broken or I am blinded by rage. I have just bought spore for the second time with a new origin login and everything and yet it does not work, I can open the game but it says "login failed" but it doesn't allow you to click anything and the only way to exit is to force close. Is there any way I can sort of restart spore because I redownloaded it for the second time and I am getting really frustrated and I don't know what to do

Please Help!!!

Message 11 of 51 (2,442 Views)

Re: Help - I can't get online on Spore (2020)

★★★ Newbie

@KingCallum03 

Here you go. This will get you going.

If you purchased Spore on other services, and cannot register in-game, or simply need to download the game from Origin, follow these instructions.

1. Go to https://ea.com/ and log with your EA/Origin Account. email and password
  2. Go to https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/redemption/index, you have to be logged on EA.com for this page to load correctly.
  3. Redeem your codes (Spore, Galactic Adventures, Creepy & Cute Parts Pack) codes from non-Origin locations
  4. IMPORTANT! For base game, make sure to redeem actual game and not the Spore Community Access.
  5. Run the game.
  6. Choose "Register" and log in with your EA Account email and password and pick your Spore persona

You can also redeem the codes from CD/DVD, Steam or GOG directly in Origin if you have it installed and if they haven't been attached to an account already.

If you get the message that your code has already been used, contact EA Support at https://help.ea.com and have your serial code ready to give to the game advisor. They will be able to help you out.

Message 13 of 51 (4,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The issue with this response is that I own the game on Origin anyway, yet still I can't get online, thanks for the advice though

Message 14 of 51 (4,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. The suggested troubleshooting was ineffective.

Message 15 of 51 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I looked everywhere for how to fix this and your post actually worked! Thanks so much for sharing!

Message 16 of 51 (4,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Drako359
Thx!!! Perfect directions with the link. Worked easily.
Message 17 of 51 (4,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KingCallum03
You need to get the serial keys (product codes). Either get them from the disc directly or check your emails if you downloaded the game and maybe you can still get them from origin.
Good luck!
Message 18 of 51 (4,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you sooo much

Message 19 of 51 (4,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you did all the steps and it still doesn't work try to get on the email password and username page (in game) and do it there it worked for me!

Message 20 of 51 (4,021 Views)