Re: Login problems

by blehchu

Original Post

Re: Help - I can't get online on Spore (2020)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you this helped to get my game the way it should be!

Message 21 of 51 (3,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same concern Frown

Message 22 of 51 (1,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue

Message 23 of 51 (1,635 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TiagoGamerPT69 Same here. I'm so sad. I never could play this game online, I'm so exited about that.
Message 24 of 51 (1,535 Views)

Spore Login

★★★★ Novice

So I’ve been told by one of the EA advisors that if you’re a new player to spore you will not be able to gain access to the online features, like myself. If you’re an older, returning player you will have no issues login in as long as the email and password used then is used currently otherwise no other alternative to being online. Sadly we’re just limited to the offline features for now until EA comes up with s solution for this recurring problem.

Message 25 of 51 (1,422 Views)

Message 26 of 51 (1,356 Views)

Spore Error : Error Connecting To Spore Servers (Register)

★★ Novice

I have been trying to make this work for the whole afternoon going from EA Quick Chat Support to the Awnsers HQ but I cant find a single person talking about this which is up to date , all of them are from 2016 or 2019 and no 2021 or 2020 and I tried using those methods along side the Quick Chat Support but still couldnt fix this error message , I am going insane trying to figure this thing out and I can understand the other players who are also having problems registering in 2021 because on the latest posts I barely see a single person actually helping out so I wrote this , hoping for any fix. I can litteraly buy spore again , I just need a fix for this server error.

Extra Info : 
* I transfered my steam copy of spore to Origin so I have it on both platforms.

* I am trying to register not log in but both of them has the same problem.

* I am able to log onto my EA account on all : Origin , Spore.com , EA Official Site. (Probably asking why I just dont use Sporepedia on spore.com and thats because if I dont make a spore account and log on there with a ea account , it expires/stops your availability to Sporepedia.Another reason is that I am thinking of joining the Turn Based Spore Multiplayer which it gives)

* The options I tried for fixing are : Deleting Cache and Verifying Fies/Repairing and Deleting the login.prop file from the prefrences file in the spore file (That was basicaly my whole afternoon and it still doesnt work) I also probably forgot some way I have tried but I will reply and try out the replys on this Question.

* I have bought Spore yesterday during the sale on steam and I transfered it like I said on the first extra info I gave.

Message 27 of 51 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The website has already dead.

@blehchu wrote:

It shows you what to do here. Getting Started with Spore: Registering, installing and connecting to the Game - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Message 28 of 51 (1,286 Views)

Spore server connection issues

★★★★ Novice

Hey, I just got spore on steam and went through the process with ea support to link my ea account and activate the game in origin. however I still cannot login to the spore servers - both in game (launched from origin) and in sporepedia site. my ea account is working fine and my network connection is solid, considering I play other online games on origin, yet spore keeps telling me it cannot access the spore servers or that my computer is offline (which it clearly isnt). spend about 2 hours with live support from ea and did everything from changing my password to resetting cache, deleting spore pref file in appdata, checking for firewall/app conflict...nothing has worked so far. ive been putting off playing the game as I want to be able to download more creatures and unlock achievements and stuff. If anyone knows how to fix this and has gotten it to work, any help would be much appreciated!

Message 29 of 51 (2,245 Views)

Re: Spore server connection issues

★★★ Newbie
@WarpedEon same here.
Message 30 of 51 (2,182 Views)