Re: Login problem Web App on Chrome - Problemi di accesso alla Web App da Chrome

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login problem Web App on Chrome - Problemi di accesso alla Web App da Chrome

★ Novice

From a few days I have have a problem starting the Web App from the Chrome browser, once I get to the login screen of the Web App, clicking on Log in, the message "Server EA Accounts unavailable - There is a problem connecting to the EA server account. Check your Internet connection and try again ", without having entered my login credentials yet and with the Internet line working perfectly and even the Web App from my smartphone works perfectly. I tried to start Chrome in unknown mode and clean cache and cookies but the problem is not solved, I can instead access the Web App from Safari browser and Chrome browser from smartphone. How can I solve the problem?

Da qualche giorno ho un problema ad avviare la Web App da browser Chrome, una volta arrivato alla schermata di accesso della Web App, cliccando su Accedi, appare il messaggio "Server Account EA non disponibili - Si è verificato un problema nella connessione ai server dell'account EA. Controlla la tua connessione Internet e riprova", senza ancora aver inserito le credenziali di accesso e con la linea Internet perfettamente funzionante e anche la Web App da smartphone funziona alla perfezione. Ho provato ad avviare Chrome in modalità incognita e pulire cache e cookies ma il problema non si risolve, riesco invece accedere alla Web App da browser Safari e browser Chrome da smartphone. Come posso risolvere il problema?

Schermata-2021-01-02-alle-03-51-42

Message 1 of 2 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login problem Web App on Chrome - Problemi di accesso alla Web App da Chrome

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @cpetrus0190. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @cpetrus0190. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)