Re: Locking subject on cheating

by TJ400000

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@ChaosMarkyWell posting links on the forum is against the naming and shaming policy.

I just got an idea! Someone (with more time on their hands then me) should create a youtube channel, where people can submit their videos on cheaters and have them showed there, with a list of names of the cheaters in the end of the video. Or would that go against any rules?

@robitzik , i have seen an increased amount of cheating since S1 was released, and i don't see any tendencies of it dropping. It is actually increasing in my experience. People snapping on to your head, knowing where you are at all times and doing impossible moves. I truly hope that they find a way to tackle the cheating, or the only option for legit players is to play something else, or get a cheat to actually have a chance in the game.

Message 21 of 27 (258 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BalzanoI think that's a brilliant idea !

Don't worry, creating such channel would just be awesome and would not against any laws on YouTube.

YouTube is this free public place where anyone could show anything, actually it is the place where lots of cheating were being sold as hackers sell their cheat on YouTube by video ad.

Then we will be able to see literally millions of Chinese player's name on this YouTube channel.

We should also have different playlist for different cheating stuffs.

Also we should make a video compilation of those millions of spammers.

Message 22 of 27 (252 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ChaosMarkyJust wondering which server do you mostly play on ?

Message 23 of 27 (251 Views)

★ Apprentice

SEA servers.

Mostly HK Singapore, Taiwan, etc.

Tried to go Japan. It was clean & cheat-free for a while... Now its infested. Frown

Message 24 of 27 (249 Views)

★ Apprentice

They definitely try to downplay the massive amount of cheaters in this game. It's sad this game will be known as a cheaters game at some point.  They need to take a hardline but few companies if any have the balls for that.

Message 25 of 27 (239 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Zedon73So could I kindly asking yout to inspire me what the hardline could be ? And why few company would have those balls to do it ?

I think with this unique cheating nation on this planet ( a large base of outlawed citizens use cheat for mischiefing and also profit-making as a culture ), Respawn had to make a plan for this nation only, as there will definitely be two sets of rules applied on the different worlds - The nation & rest of the world.

That means the issue with this nation had to be dealt with a completely different set of rules. Well the nation was a bit unique since ancient time with its long history, and was always different from rest of the world.

So, I now have another question in mind and that is if you know any companies that yet had balls to deal with this problem.

All I know is Blizzard worked with Netease with all its titles and the support and things are working fine with me with this isolated server for this nation only.

Message 26 of 27 (233 Views)

★★★ Guide
@neillkorey , i know they are talking about whole regions or countries. Saying EVERYONE cheats might be wrong. But when some people have cheaters in 95% of their games, something is seriously wrong with that region.

I see an increasing amount of cheaters in EU now as well. Will they rename Apex Legends to Cheating Legends soon? :P
Message 27 of 27 (746 Views)