by TJ400000

Original Post

Re: Locking subject on cheating

★★ Guide

Don't make me whip out my math. 

Message 11 of 27 (416 Views)

★★★ Guide

Maybe I'm just an * but if someone is caught 100% cheating they shouldn't be protected. They are ruining something the game developers worked hard on, why the hell would they want to protect them?

Message 12 of 27 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Did anyone read why they are locking the thread it is not because of cheating thread it is because you are narrowing it down to a specific country and attacking there beliefs but yeah it is because ea is scared that you guys are talking about cheaters 

Message 13 of 27 (391 Views)

★★★ Guide

@neillkorey 

Sacred or not let's just say nobody wants to see his forum flooeded on the same boring subject.

The admin thinks you free gaming guys just have some patience to wait to see waht happens.

Yeah, your feeling is badly hurt due to cheaters now again because of the forum admins.

But if the admins could do things on your words in this forum, then he could do it.

Anyway, I think the true point is, why would admin cares if you got knocked down by a hacker, this forum need to be nice and clean, it is my forum. I won't let every single Apex player making a post about this cheater he met.

Tell you what, I got knocked down by 10 cheaters every day. When I am playing solo, I got 20 spammers with the squad everyday. It is a free to play game, and it is a new game.

You guys want the game's features to be completed as soon as possible ( clearly the game is far from completion and perfection when it is released ) yet the admins want to forum to be a nice and enjoyable place as soon as possible.

Message 14 of 27 (377 Views)

★ Apprentice
"people who are just calling hax to justify their death."

This is rubbish. I would agree if you where talking about Fortnite as they have cheating pretty much under control but this game is full of cheaters and they are so obvious. If there are really only a few in your server then your lucky.
Message 15 of 27 (366 Views)

★★★ Guide

Right now I feel what admin did on locking and deleting post could be a bad thing.

You see you need to have more and more people be aware about the cheating issue by visiting the forum and to see how many people are complaining so they might quit this game now then the awareness of Respawn will be raised so they will solve the cheating problem sooner.

However, the recent posts about cheating has been way too much than expected.

It is really became annoying to see more and more new players says something about cheating, making the same comment in the forum as everyone has already commented before.

Also, more tha more people start to attacking certain region with their fury, which is a very funny thing to see. Any inappropriate comment on attacking certain region or nation could simply be nonsense.

See if you have tons of troubled human from certain region of the planet, then you say this region sucks, which is nonsense and immature. Especially on forum and all sorts of platforms.

Every single human being need to figure out what this world is like. Where does the problem came from. Have those thoughts cleared then you sure will not make any funny statements because of your personal unhappiness.

Message 16 of 27 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
every 90 games out of 100 have cheaters in asian servers most of them speed hacking
Message 17 of 27 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TJ400000 

Don’t really understand why you tagged me I don’t care about cheaters because I don’t care about my stats every FPS has cheaters even the ones like siege that everyone claims doesn’t because they are not good enough to get paired with them which is why they ban 300k every six months

Message 18 of 27 (351 Views)

★ Guide

@Balzano Oh trust me we have more than enough cheaters in EU aswell, you just have to waste time like a * spectating them. I'm sick of them already. Today an idiot cheater that killed me got rekt by his own cheats, his aimbot autolocked on an enemy behind walls and when he tried to shoot the other guy in fron of him he couldn't because his aim constantly snapped to the guy behind the walls. I guess this is hard for the anticheat to detect, since this behaviour in hacks exists for a very long time now, but whatever. Just go with any boutique "anticheat" by name only, like EAC, because moneyz.

Message 19 of 27 (336 Views)

★ Apprentice

@VPPTrue wrote: I guarantee that most of those threads are made by people who are just calling hax to justify their death.

I have tons of clips and footage of speed hackers and aimbotters i can show to you. These are fresh footage (under 5 days old) and i assure you, there are A LOT OF HACKS in the game.

Unfortunately EA admins keep deleting my evidence video links in the forums. I can link my twitch account here so you can browse my library of clipped hack footages i send to https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/ on a regular basis (but im pretty sure linking twitch channels here are also a no-no)

Message 20 of 27 (370 Views)