Re: Locked out of my account for no reason that I know of

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Locked out of my account for no reason that I know of

★★★ Novice
I did nothing wrong and my ea account is lock,,I contacted them twice already and I still haven't got a reason why,,I would like to know if it's locked on Monday will I be able to play in the champions league this weekend??
Message 1 of 7 (559 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @fryyiy

If your account has been banned you should have received information via email to the address attached to your EA account.

Could you have a look there to see if you've received anything?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 7 (549 Views)

★★★ Novice
I received an email after I contacted them on Monday,saying something about terms and services,I don't even know what has to do with me. As I stated before I have never violated any of EA RULES.never
Message 3 of 7 (544 Views)

★★★ Novice
It doesn't say why it's locked.it said there investigating..What? If something went wrong at least tell me what the problem is..what happened to innocent until proven guilty?i just need my account back quickly I waste too much money on this..I don't want start blasting ea on social media about there communist ways.
Message 4 of 7 (540 Views)

@fryyiy - You'd need to speak with the team via lets_talk@ea.com to find out what has happened and why the account was banned if this wasn't in the original email.

- Andy -

Message 5 of 7 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice
I tried still no response
Message 6 of 7 (532 Views)

@fryyiy - They will try and get back to you within 72 hours generally but it can sometimes take longer depending on how many other contacts there have been.

- Andy -

Message 7 of 7 (515 Views)