Re: Locating Pre-Order / Subscription Content?

by CasePB

Original Post

Re: Jedi Fallen Order Missing Pre Order Bonuses

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I pre-ordered my copy of Deluxe Edition on November 11th (from Walmart) and I picked it up today (16th) and just got to the point where you can customize the lightsaber and I don't have the pre-order bonuses at all

Message 71 of 151 (2,745 Views)

Re: EA Access exclusive cosmetics: How to claim?

★★★★★ Newbie

Exactly.the same problem they told me thwy can't find anything about it.. SMH we need answers!

Message 72 of 151 (675 Views)

Re: EA Access exclusive cosmetics: How to claim?

★ Apprentice

So Amazon just sent me an email saying:

"I've reviewed your comments and understand your concern you have not received the code for order : Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Double Pack - Nintendo Switch ."

"Now, your issue is currently being looked into and we ask that you allow us 3-5 business day to provide you with a final response."

I never ordered any Pokemon.... WTF?  This would be funny if I wasn't getting so annoyed with them.  What little faith I had in Amazon before is completely gone now.  

Message 73 of 151 (669 Views)

Re: Star Wars Jedi orange lightsaber

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic The workbench does not have these parts and the customization menu does not offer the skins.
Message 74 of 151 (629 Views)

Re: Where is the orange lightsaber

★★★ Newbie
@Wynn-Dar I have the same problem.
Message 75 of 151 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Stareandglare There is no code on the Amazon receipt.
Message 76 of 151 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I used the bonuses in the first hours and now few days later it’s not there anymore...

Message 77 of 151 (2,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is the email response I just received from Amazon...

original.png

Angry

Message 78 of 151 (745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't pre-order the game, i bought it on steam the day it came out. I bought the deluxe edition and didn't notice that anything was wrong but then my friend downloaded the game (on origins deluxe edition) and he said that he had the orange light saber and that he could change the color on his under shirt. And i thought i bought the standard edition so i checked my mail for the confermasion mail from steam and it sais i bought deluxe edition and steam cant help me with that so my question is what can i do.

Message 79 of 151 (2,431 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Wynn-Dar At least they got the right game for you...
Message 80 of 151 (725 Views)