Re: Star Wars Jedi orange lightsaber

by CasePB

Original Post

★ Novice

That does not help. From what I've discovered EA has failed to deliver the preorder codes to the retailers.

Message 61 of 151 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to find the lightsaber premium content z it still doesn't show up so what's the deal, I have the pre-ordered deluxe edition, but didn't get the lightsaber parts, is there something I have to log into or what

Message 62 of 151 (879 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Delta_75SOCOM You only login into Origin/EA account if you got the game through that. If you just purchased it normally you need a code.
Message 63 of 151 (868 Views)

★★ Novice

I brought the game from a UK store (Currys PC world) 

I have not be given a code within the game case! 

The games pre order bonuses were the only reasons I pre ordered. 

Message 64 of 151 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey i purchased a code thinking it was for ps4. its for origin. do u want it?  e-mail me [edit: email address removed]

i can't use it so u can have the code for free. Amazon screwed me on my preorder code. 

Message 65 of 151 (796 Views)

Re: Jedi: Fallen Order Missing Preorder Content.

★★★ Newbie

i preordered from amazon and they did not send me anything. Ive chatted with them twice an still nothing as come about me getting my code. Sucks 

Message 66 of 151 (796 Views)

Re: Jedi: Fallen Order Missing Preorder Content.

★ Apprentice
@sivisra Tell amazon support that you need them to contact marketing and promotion.
Message 67 of 151 (794 Views)

Re: Jedi Fallen Order Missing Pre Order Bonuses

★★ Novice

I got the game off of Origin with pre-load, had the skins for the lightsaber, BD-1 and the Mantis. But after I saved and got out of the game then went back to play it they were missing

Message 68 of 151 (2,989 Views)

Re: Jedi Fallen Order Missing Pre Order Bonuses

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey guys I found this thread while trying to find the solution to this, and I figured out how to fix it on my end, so I figured I'd do my daily good deed and share. This worked for me, it may or may not work for you. I have the PS4 version, and I downloaded and installed the addon content while I was playing the game, but it never showed up, even after restarting the game several times. I simply downloaded and installed the addon content while the game was NOT running and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps!

Message 69 of 151 (2,942 Views)

Re: Locating Pre-Order / Subscription Content?

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Tomleroyjames2008 I had the same issue and at the bottom of your receipt you should have your code for the preorder content! Hope this helps!
Message 70 of 151 (767 Views)