Re: Where is the orange lightsaber

by RFSKannon

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I pre-ordered from Amazon and never got any codes.

Message 51 of 151 (1,372 Views)

Re: Jedi Fallen Order Missing Pre Order Bonuses

★★★★ Novice

Seems to be an issue for people who ordered via Amazon. There are few questions on Amazon regarding people not receiving their pre-order bonus content code, myself included. I called Amazon and the rep wasn't any help. A few responses on their site indicate that reps were saying something to effect that EA had yet to provide Amazon with the codes and that they'd be emailed out within the week. Who knows what to believe.

Message 52 of 151 (3,764 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also pre-ordered from Amazon and didn't receive a code. I called Amazon and the customer service rep didn't know squat. A reviewed the questions on Amazon's page for the game and there are a number of other people with the same problem. Some were told by Amazon that they have not yet received the codes (from EA, I guess) and they should be emailed out within a week. Would be nice to have a definitive answer from EA regarding the issue.

Message 53 of 151 (1,615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I finally got my code from Amazon, but not until after I spent nearly 2 hours chatting with Customer support and them sending a request to their marketing and promotions department.  

Message 54 of 151 (1,570 Views)

Re: Jedi Fallen Order Missing Pre Order Bonuses

★ Novice

I got a code emailed to me today, but still content is not available even after downloading 

Message 55 of 151 (3,726 Views)

Re: Locating Pre-Order / Subscription Content?

★★ Novice

I believe this is different from the other EA Deluxe Editions where you actually do need a preorder code for the preorder content. For example, the Need for Speed Heat Deluxe Edition code actually included the preorder bonus download. Jedi Fallen Order did not. I do not know if this is the intended case. I preordered the deluxe edition in store at a GameStop so I still have a preorder code to use. I was hoping to have the extra preorder code to share with a friend but that does not look to be the case with this one.

Message 56 of 151 (1,542 Views)

Re: Locating Pre-Order / Subscription Content?

★ Novice

My missing content problem has been solved, and I hope this helps others.

I was missing lightsaber related items, some BD skins, and Mantis skins. I double checked the packaging and still only found the one code inside. I then checked my GameStop receipt to make sure it was the Deluxe Edition Pre-order. It doesn’t use that phrase though, it’s just Deluxe Edition, and Pre-order is mentioned separately. 

I then read through the entire foot-long receipt, and near the bottom I’d found another code. I’d input the code and received my missing items. 

I’m glad I’d found it, but this could have been simpler by including both codes with Pre-order boxes.  If that wasn’t possible, retailers should have been made aware of this so that they could let us know. 

I’m a casual gamer, so pre- ordering and dealing with codes isn’t routine for me, I’m guessing it might not be for others. 

Message 57 of 151 (1,472 Views)

Re: EA Access exclusive cosmetics: How to claim?

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 i pre ordered the Star Wars Jedi fallen order game from an online retailer and didn’t get the orange lightsaber and the hilts along with the yellow bd1 skin how can I get these and also I checked on work benches and didn’t see any orange lightsaber customisation even after completing my 1 st mission 

Message 58 of 151 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I preordered Star Wars Jedi fallen order through an online retailer and have not receiver the orange lightsaber and yes I have checked work benches and customisation but nothing is there so pls tell me what I can do 

Message 59 of 151 (1,462 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just contacted Amazon again and asked the representative to contact the marketing and promotions department about the issue as others have mentioned. He said I should hear from them within the next 48 hours. Confused

Message 60 of 151 (1,459 Views)