Re: Localization for Turkey Region

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Localization for Turkey Region

★★★ Apprentice

Hello again,

Last year (June 2018) I opened a topic talking about crazy prices of subscriptions. Not just for services, also game prices are extremely high. Sadly, nothing really happened since then. Games are still expensive and Minimum Wage is now lower (was 460-465 Euro, now it's 420-420 Euro). 

I mean I get it no company really does work to lower their prices in here (except Valve, they work really hard to make Indie games cheaper so it can be more accessible). But at least they work on giving players Turkish Launcher Support. Steam already had it, Uplay had a language support, Epic got it too. But Origin does not have it. And I find it very funny because FIFA is extremely popular in Turkey and has Turkish support since FIFA 16 if I remember correctly. And it sells well. Also Battlefield 1 had Turkish Support and it also sold well and it became more popular, more than ever.

I am not saying you should sell games for 20 Dolars but at least make the Launcher Turkish and give us stable prices. I hope EA will support Turkish Region more in the future and I believe EA will gain popularity by expanding their operations in this region.

I can do nothing except to hope.

Message 1 of 2 (1,067 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @ByTheEfsanee.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,024 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @ByTheEfsanee.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,025 Views)