Re: Lobby Voice Chat

by N0rth_W_

Original Post

Lobby Voice Chat

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to enable lobby voice chat? When I'm in a party with my friend I am unable to talk with them in the lobby, is there something I'm overlooking or doing wrong?

Thank you

Message 1 of 8 (6,555 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Having the same issue on Xbox. I see people have mics but I can’t hear them.
Message 2 of 8 (6,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know what, but whenever I'm in a lobby with a party, I am not able to talk to any of them. I even restarted the game, and it still continues. What the heck is going on?

Message 3 of 8 (6,388 Views)

★★ Guide

I think they intentionally removed it but I have no idea. 

Message 4 of 8 (6,383 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On PS4 you can hear the people talking on the lobby. when the game was launched, you could hear the people mad because you picked their heroe.

Message 5 of 8 (6,361 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Currently having this problem again. Nothing I do can stop it. Please help

Message 6 of 8 (5,059 Views)

@MrSandman777 It could be an issue, there have been some really odd audio bugs since cross play dropped. I have had a few rounds tonight in which I could hardly hear my teammate. I could her chatter but only make out 1-2 words.

It might also be that they just have their mics muted. I do this frequently when I'm not in the mood to talk. I also mute teammates who have a ton of background noise going on.. I don't want to hear Vader breathing, Smoke detectors that need a new battery, your music..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (4,974 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I've had 2 or 3 days in a row now with no lobby chat with friends.
Message 8 of 8 (4,853 Views)