[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 5700 XT
Enter RAM memory size in GB 80
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? The1EdNygma
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Picking duos or trios
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.09.21 13:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I choose duos or trios and neither give me a teammate.
What should be happening instead? Giving me a squadmate
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Giving me a squadmate(s) I also have the new button checked for filling up my squad.

Help!!!

[CM - updated title for better visibilty]

Message 6 of 212 (23,732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Squadmates!

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports!

The Apex Legends team is currently investigating some issues with the no-fill options. Thanks for your patience while it's under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 15 of 212 (27,816 Views)

All Replies

Lobbies not filling up in Apex Legends

★ Novice

I am experiencing an issue in Apex Legends where i am only matching into lobbies with a handful of squads, support has given me no help and i cannot request a call. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both origin and apex multiple times to no avail. The only thing that has worked for me is making a new account and then I find lobbies no problem, I would prefer tyo be able to keep my account and not have to switch to a new one considering I am level 146 and have spent money on that account.

Message 1 of 212 (23,488 Views)

Re: Lobbies not filling up in Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie
@itbeaaron I am still having this issue... ive been waiting for over 15mins and there are only 7 players in the queue..

is this an issue with the account or the servers
?
Message 2 of 212 (23,221 Views)

★ Guide

Possibly this occurs due to Skill-based matchmaking (SBMM). That's why you can only find lobbies with people of your same level.

Message 3 of 212 (23,213 Views)

Champion
@Shinob1Kane What platform and server?Do you have cross play enabled?
Message 4 of 212 (23,190 Views)

Squads are not full!!

★ Guide

The situation was bad before this update and it was often the case that I got into games in squads of two or even solos. Now 75% of games I am playing solo or duos..

Together with broken sound after this update it turns the game into a nightmare..I refuse to play anymore..

Japan Server GCE 2

Message 5 of 212 (22,470 Views)

NEW "Opt In" Apex Squads NOT Filling

★★★★ Novice

I have jumped three times now since the new update with Caustic Take-Over, I have the box checked to fill my squad, and I still end up in a solo squad. I tried un-checking the box and same result.

Legends: Mirage, Lifeline, Revenant, Wattson

Platform: Steam

PC

Message 7 of 212 (23,694 Views)

Re: NEW "Opt In" Apex Squads NOT Filling

★★ Novice

Same!! It is so effing annoying dude. 

Message 8 of 212 (23,682 Views)

Re: Squads are not full!!

Community Manager
@Revanchist_KOR Is this after the update today? Can you verify the fill squad option is checked (above where you hit ready) and confirm if this happens on most of your games?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 212 (22,452 Views)

Re: No Squadmates!

★★★★ Novice

Been happening since update. I play duos because it happens all the time on trios but now it legit 9 out of ten times I am solo and I can't even play anymore

Message 10 of 212 (23,670 Views)