Re: Loba ultimate in arena.

by matzesingt

Original Post

Loba ultimate in arena.

★ Guide

So I haven't played many games yet, but I tried using her ult within the first couole rounds and I or anyone on my team could not pull any healing out of the bins.  I tried again towards the end of the match and I was able to pull care package weapons and heals from the bins.

So do you have to wait till a certain round to pull healing or a certain point in the round?

Message 1 of 11 (2,566 Views)

Hero
@F5arTheB5ard Hmm you may need to post this in the bug section of the forums of what map it was and such most detailed things you can think of.

I had a loba on enemy team round 2 pulling heals and such out of bins. So not sure if map related or isolated problem.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 11 (2,559 Views)

★ Guide

Appreciate it. I believe it was round 1 on phase runner. I'll post in bug section 

Message 3 of 11 (2,498 Views)

★★★ Pro
@F5arTheB5ard I haven't noticed this bug in areas yet myself but dude there are some much better legends you can be using for arenas rather than Loba anyway!
Message 4 of 11 (2,448 Views)

★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 I was mainly testing out her tactical changes. They are so much better now

Im a horizon main but that's pretty difficult these days
Message 5 of 11 (2,430 Views)

★★★ Pro
@F5arTheB5ard Yeah, it's one of those things. It was always coming though unfortunately.

I'm not a big fan of the way characters get nerfed into the ground but it is what it is I suppose.

I'm sure Horizon will come back to life someday!
Message 6 of 11 (2,370 Views)

★ Guide

@rockyboy1998 wrote:
@F5arTheB5ardI haven't noticed this bug in areas yet myself but dude there are some much better legends you can be using for arenas rather than Loba anyway!

What are you talking about? Loba is so meta in Arenas right now (if you ignore the ulti bug). I even think she's OP in Artillery.

Message 7 of 11 (2,337 Views)

★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC Yea cuz they really care when it comes to bugs and loba xD
Message 8 of 11 (2,333 Views)

★★★ Pro
@kurozawa6 I wouldn't say that she is 'meta'... there are tons of other characters that have better passives.

It's a matter of opinion, but I would definitely not pick Loba as one of my go to arena characters.
Message 9 of 11 (2,273 Views)

Champion
@kurozawa6 Loba is meta? I have yet to see that.
Message 10 of 11 (2,249 Views)