Re: Loba tactical. Option to cancel + Improvements

by asukojo

Original Post

Loba tactical. Option to cancel + Improvements

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

(edited 13-11-2020)

This is the legend I play the most. Yet, it still needs improvement...

Loba tactical:

- has traveling speed to low. getting out when things get hot, or teleport into the fight, usually gets you killed. Cause you can't hold a weapon, also you slow down...

- cannot be cancelled mid air. It is one of the most easy tactical to counter. Also, since the traveling time is so low, after 1 to 5 secs, maybe you don't want be there any more...

- At least make it like bangalore tactical. Even pathfinder tactical is faster with holstering.... No weapon change please, similar to bangalore. Longest jump you lose +/- 5 seconds of the fight, you don't shoot, your movement is slowed, you can't cancel it!

- Also, I don't know why in the hell is it so "flashy"!! Why make such teleport visible to every one (a light follows the bracelet, it can be seen from afar).

In short, it is slow, very visible and predictable, and prevents you from fighting for like 5 seconds.... The purpose of it is manly off combat (in a FPS shooter -_-). No other legend has such a deficit when it comes to combat.

Loba ulti:

- Remove the apparatus that casting ultimate makes. It is like a "I am here, come and kill me". When you pick up items, it already tells you where u are. You don't need to overexpress its location. Or, when you extract the items, don't show the light to their location. I believe both, is overkill. Also, I don't know why you use such vibrant and notorious colour.... When wraith goes invulnerable, it is not a white colour like Loba!!

In short, her strength, is actually a weakness... casting ultimate usually leads to unwanted attention. Right after is casted, and during the pull of items... As a "burglar", you failed to give her the right tools, because everything about her is too "flashy".

Passive is ok early. Irrelevant mid and late game. I would add a hint, or request to it. Like If I am missing a heavy magazine, even if it is white, it would show the same way as purple do.

Message 1 of 4 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Agree, her tactical is hard to use during gun battle. I mostly use her ultimate, that's it.

Message 2 of 4 (367 Views)

Champion
@MythBringer Tbf her Ult doesn't always pop up on my screen dunno if it's a bug or what but yeah

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (348 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is probably more about your graphics then

Message 4 of 4 (328 Views)