Loba should be able get squadmate death tags from there boxs with black market!

by Farrerman

Original Post

Loba should be able get squadmate death tags from there boxs with black market!

★★ Novice

Loba should be able to loot her squad mates death tag from black market? Think that this would be a good update addition to her. What do you guys think? 

Message 1 of 7 (363 Views)

Re: Loba should be able get squadmate death tags from there boxs with black mark

Champion
@Farrerman This is a great idea!
Message 2 of 7 (352 Views)

Re: Loba should be able get squadmate death tags from there boxs with black mark

★ Expert
@Farrerman great another legend that people will pick just to run away at the first sight of gun fights so they can "save" their teammates. I'm looking at you Crypto players.

But for real though this would be a nice buff for her.
Message 3 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, that would be a good buff. 

Message 4 of 7 (327 Views)

Champion

Agreed +xp. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (325 Views)

★ Guide

I had the same idea a few days after Loba came out initially. and @Daze623  you're forgetting that Crypto grabs banners with his Tactical. Loba doing it would require her Ultimate, and if both teammates are dead, then taking both banners would use up her options, making it pretty darn balanced

Message 6 of 7 (295 Views)

★ Expert
@CampletelyCrazy you also forgot that I was making a joke about those Crypto players that would leave their team behind and that it doesn't have any deeper meaning.
Message 7 of 7 (265 Views)