Loba is coming... (A theory)

by blkarmphoenix

Original Post

Loba is coming... (A theory)

★★★ Guide

Alright folks. Hold on to your butts. If your not one for rumor and speculation, this isn't the post for you.

I don't think we're done with trailers for Season 4. 

If you haven't watched the Season 4 trailer yet, please go do so first. On the Apex Twitter,  this was posted https://twitter.com/PlayApex/status/1222670761527316480?s=20 linking the murder of Forge with a 25 year old cold case.  As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I believe the S4 trailer is the story of that cold case. 

Which would mean that angry little girl (who we all know is likely Loba) has had 25 years in the game universe to simmer on the murder of her parents. After harboring all that anger, who does she see murdering Forge in a TV interview? The same monster that made her an orphan so many years before. Now that she knows where he is, nothing could stop her from hunting him down and avenging her parents deaths. 

I think people are in such shock and awe by Revenant in the trailer that they may be missing the possibility that we are getting TWO LEGENDS BACKSTORY SIMULTANEOUSLY. 

I have a hunch, that we may in fact be getting TWO legends for Season 4. I feel like we may be getting another trailer, from Loba's perspective soon. If not right at launch, then most definitely at the mid-season split. 

TL:DR - I think Loba is coming at S4 launch, and I will eat one of my socks if she isn't here by midseason.

Message 1 of 9 (1,304 Views)

Re: Loba is coming... (A theory)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Remember the rule ? 1 legend/season.

Loba will come on Season-5, this's just introduction of her story why she is coming to Apex Legends.

It's time for female legends but need to be patient for another 3 months, she gonna be cute Standard smile

Loba.PNG

Loba0.PNG

Message 2 of 9 (1,285 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@blkarmphoenix Well, what kind of marinating will you do for your sock and is it gonna be livestreamed? 😈
Message 3 of 9 (1,270 Views)

Champion

Yup called it on @asukojo post earlier,100% loba. Judging by that post he just dropped it's probably a certainty...its more a matter of when than if.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 9 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Guide
@asukojo Where does that rule come from? I'm not trying to be confrontational, just interested in info. I could have swore I've seen a statement made at one point by somebody involved with apex saying that they intend to increase the frequency of legend drops as time goes on. For the life of me I can't find a source though.

Spare a bruddah some sauce!
Message 5 of 9 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q straight Tabasco.

And If that's how I gotta start a streaming career then so be it I guess.
Message 6 of 9 (1,237 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@asukojo Didn't we get Mirage and Caustic pre-season 1?
On the first anniversary I'm hoping for two legends this season.

Message 7 of 9 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

As long as you don’t come back saying  « i told you so » lol then yes, and as many articles have speculated, she’s Loba aka Rosie.

Message 8 of 9 (1,215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@blkarmphoenix wrote:
@asukojoWhere does that rule come from? I'm not trying to be confrontational, just interested in info. I could have swore I've seen a statement made at one point by somebody involved with apex saying that they intend to increase the frequency of legend drops as time goes on. For the life of me I can't find a source though.

Spare a bruddah some sauce!

I can answer this. It was said by a dev (& might also be mentioned in a post by one) that they ‘plan’ on releasing 1 legend per season. 

Now I cant remember the specific wording but if the plan was to release 1 per season, that leaves room for more or even less cause ‘plan’ is a vague term. 

Good luck searching for the evidence, and if you have to eat that sock... just remember... you’re not the first streamer to have done it, but you might be the first who livestreamed it :P

Message 9 of 9 (1,214 Views)