Re: Loba Rework Confirmed

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

@BigBlackCaustic It would be nice if they released more of the Stats to us. I definitely agree it would help guide the discussions here.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 16 (180 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I remember you saying this in another thread but I never see it in my games & still haven't tried it myself as Loba lol. Her Ult can still be better tho.
Message 12 of 16 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Lord_Scorpion34 I have done it before in multiple matches. You just dump the ammo you have and start taking it all. When it's on drop it's not that difficult to swipe all the ammo in a given area.

Some areas it's easier to take all the ammo and hide than other areas. An example of a location I've done it is docks and fight night.

It's really effective when you do it to people who have already been fighting. Just start swiping ammo and batteries from the death boxes. You might not get it all. But if they are running a 99 and you can swipe most of the light ammo, there is a good chance they will be extremely low on light ammo. I carry 300 rounds for my 99, I can easily burn through all of that in a 3-4 squad fight. If I only have 100 rounds or so going into a fight and I can't 1 clip everyone there is a good chance I'll run out of ammo.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 16 (159 Views)

★★★ Pro

Maybe they could increase the charge time for her ultimate, but also give her the same thing that Wattson has where an accelerant will instantly fill the bar.  I dont have a huge problem with her, but having played a few games with a friend where one or the other of us was using her it was quite surprising to us how quickly and how often her ultimate charges.  Feels unbalanced to me, not that she is overall an unbalanced character.

Message 14 of 16 (152 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex I'd be okay if it gets nerfed to one or two stacks but otherwise the ability is fine. I wish they could give her a more interesting passive though.
Message 15 of 16 (139 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BigBlackCaustic Her passive is better than most imo. I have no issues with it.
Message 16 of 16 (125 Views)