Re: Loba Buff Idea

by SleepingMamba

Original Post

Loba Buff Idea

★★ Apprentice

What if Loba could retrieve banners with her ultimate? I know it sounds a bit op but is it really? It should be tested. I don't think the ultimate range is all that big and we can always limit her to one banner retrieval per ult.

I think it's a fair change that would make her a better support. Lifeline supports her team a ton, even Gibby supports better than Loba. All Loba does is offer loot, which is great but what happens when your team already has enough loot? You know how annoying it is to have your allies die and not being able to get them because the enemy camps thier boxes. Yeah it's thier fault for losing but Loba doesn't support much in combat so why not support after combat? It's not like the ult doesn't telegraph the user's location, with all the Bloodhounds and Octanes running around she still has to put in work to escape them after retrieving banners, and the dropship screams "Free Kill" for all nearby squads.

Message 1 of 6 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SleepingMamba This idea has been offered multiple times, so the devs might actually be thinking about it already. We just have to wait and see
Message 2 of 6 (250 Views)

@SleepingMamba It would be a nice little buff, but I think she needs more and I think it needs to revolve around improving her tactical.

If they increase the speed at which the tactical happens it would help a ton. The other option is to allow her to move a bit faster while she is waiting for the bracelet to activate/land. She is a bit of a sitting duck after she's thrown it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (246 Views)

★★ Apprentice

True. But my biggest gripe with her tactical will always have to be the wait time to attack after bracelet-porting. They should decrease that to. The face that her bracelet is so bright and shiny with loud vfx is limiting enough. They still make her an easy target while casting and a dire few seconds after porting.

Message 4 of 6 (209 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Her tactical is crap. Like the OP said the...we'll call it a stun is ridiculous.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 6 (182 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well I don't mind reinforcing that idea. Multiple people (including myself) offered for Octane to have the double jump on jump pads and bam... It came to fruition.

Message 6 of 6 (174 Views)