Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Loading Screen bug back again!

by eu_Ryu

Original Post

Highlighted

Loading Screen bug back again!

★★★ Novice

https://gyazo.com/45bfae2b6a4494381f0727a244cd78ba You thought they fixed it? Think again!

Message 1 of 8 (416 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Same....no problems at tutorial and just finished it. Now I m stuck at loadingscreen and restartet the game like 4 times -> no help
Message 2 of 8 (391 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Hey, they said they weren't sure they could fix it, what with having people with different ISPs and such. 

Message 3 of 8 (378 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I played the Demo and didnt had that problem.

Also, game closed itself after some time without any message :/

Message 4 of 8 (363 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

so it seems its only a few of us having this problem ?

Message 5 of 8 (357 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Uhhmmm just clicked via origin launcher for the game on "search for update" and now it downloads something thats 30 GB big.

Perhaps the launcher didnt trigger the auto update for the people that preloaded the game? Lets see if this works... (50 min download...meeehh)

Message 6 of 8 (344 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

the installation of the update also got stucked and had to kill origins via task manager. Now I startet the game after that and it seems to work

Message 7 of 8 (283 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yup, same here.. altho i had the loading screen bug through both demos and now as well.. only got it while i need to freeplay, otherwise its ok..

update: i tried to load freeplay 8 times, before i got tired and never managed to get into the game.. missions load without single problem (tho loading times are still terrible). My friend has two PCs: one intel/nvidia build and one newer AMD build - he has the same problem as me (i also run intel/nvidia) on the intel/nvidia build, but no problems on AMD build.

update2: also the bug seems to appear when the game is finished with loading resources and tries to initiate the "play" state (visible while the loading bar fills the rest of the bar with "loaded" state), but instead of displaying the game, its stuck on the loading screen instead - this same bug also appeared in Light and Dark after early access launch, but its wierd as it runs on Unreal, not Frostbite, if i remember correctly

update3: seems like reinstall apparently helps..

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-fails-to-load-past-95-every-time/m-p/7495377#M2034

Message 8 of 8 (272 Views)
Twitter Stream