Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: LoD legendary weapon is gone

by Jameslectric

Original Post

Highlighted

LoD legendary weapon is gone

★★★ Novice

My legendary weapon I got for being a Premier member has disappeared out of my inventory. I've already claimed my rewards through the store and checked my Vault space. I did not salvage the weapon either. All I did was a mission, then when I was put back into the hub, I went to change some seals and noticed my legendary weapon was gone. 

Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 7 (239 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I am also experiencing this. I have the ability and the armor, but the weapon is gone from my inventory.

Message 2 of 7 (216 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Mine vanished when i went to the online hub place but when i went back to the fort it came back.

Message 3 of 7 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
I think it’s because they were accidentally released. I contacted support and they said we are all supposed to get lod stuff on the 22nd and not the early release
Message 4 of 7 (196 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

No, it’s because of the launch bay. Go to the normal forge in the Fort and it should reappear. The person that told you that is making up answers. After, all, Ben Irving posted instructions on how to get your rewards.

Message 5 of 7 (189 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@Banfilidh wrote:

No, it’s because of the launch bay. Go to the normal forge in the Fort and it should reappear. The person that told you that is making up answers. After, all, Ben Irving posted instructions on how to get your rewards.

Can confirm this. Happened to me too, and as soon as I was back in the actual fort itself it was there to be reequipped. Hasn't happened since, but I also haven't been back to the launch bay.

Message 6 of 7 (170 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I can confirm his confirmation...Same thing happens to me in the Launch Bay.  I'm not using it until it is fixed.

Message 7 of 7 (59 Views)
Twitter Stream