Re: Lmao 1800 coins for Voidwalker recolor

by WreckingVi

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex yea, it's my way of protesting against the unfairness and the way we are being treated.
back in season 2 and 3 Respawn been more creative and generous but all of that changed after season 4.
compare events cosmetics like the iron crown, wild frontier, void walker and bloodhound event to the recent events, it's rediculous
they got greedy that's why
Message 11 of 17 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

After finally taking a look at it, I'm actually disappointed. There were a TON of recolor ideas thrown out there & this is the best they could come up with? Yeah no thanks lol.

Message 12 of 17 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 IDK some of those Fight Night Skins look interesting *nervous laugh emoji*
Message 13 of 17 (224 Views)

★★★ Expert

It’s too much, like a lot of skins.  I think it’s a sucker’s bait.

Message 14 of 17 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]

@KelRiever I guess there's a sucker here, I think it's a gorgeous skin. I wasn't a fan of the og void walker skin. If they asked for cm I'd have it already, coins I will have a bit of a think. I've bought previous wraith gorgeous skins but just don't use them??? I do feel I have to support the game every now and then as it's free to begin with. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 15 of 17 (194 Views)

★★★ Expert

Tbh you really don’t fall on that list fir me.  Having said that it’s a $5 skin being sold for $18

Message 16 of 17 (184 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt Why do you think big tech companies like google, Amazon, Microsoft, and many gaming companies are meddling with elections, so they keep doing their sh*t and something like Dutch court doesn't happen to them.
Message 17 of 17 (166 Views)