Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Next Livestream: 'The Sunken' April 17th

by Sku110ne

Original Post

Livestream: 'The Sunken' April 23rd

[ Edited ]

"The next Anthem livestream will be on April 17th at 3pm Central Time. Tune in as Ben Irving and special guests talk about The Sunken, a new Stronghold coming later this month."

https://twitter.com/anthemgame/status/1116439331315412993

UPDATE:

AnthemGame twitter confirms: "Freelancers - We are moving the Anthem Livestream to Tuesday, April 23rd due to some unforeseen connection issues we're having in our streaming studio. We'll follow up with more details next week."

suken.jpeg

What are your expectations of 'The Sunken'? Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 1 of 41 (1,347 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
that there's water
Message 2 of 41 (1,338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Trying not to get my hopes up to be honest. 2.5 weeks till end of the month and with this taking part on the 17th to talk about it, means we may possibly get it around the 24th?

Just hope they touch on other things like the Mastery system and what it will bring and when we can expect it.

The Elysian Caches were a huge disappointment and Legendary Missions didn't really add much in the form of content, so just hoping they can do better and turn things around.

*fingers crossed*

Message 3 of 41 (1,317 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Outlaws! I would also like to see some new as yet unused assets, but that may be asking for a bit much.

Message 4 of 41 (1,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

So, what you're saying is no patch until the 22nd at the earliest. Great. Good job there...

EDIT: forgot to add my expectations - They fix the loot and progression issues.

LOL - who am I kidding, I'm just hoping for some new awesome decals and animations, that's the important stuff.

Basically SNAFU.

Message 5 of 41 (1,249 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hopefully underwater caverns with amphibious enemies. A huge leviathan like boss! That would be cool!
Message 6 of 41 (1,219 Views)

★ Guide
That concept art looks awesome. I expect this to be a new story mission to unlock the new hub area Atlantis. It functions as a gathering point for the new underground open world zone, think Deepholm of wow cataclysm.

yay I may dream, right?
Message 7 of 41 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Guide

That what we're shown is what we get.

Message 8 of 41 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It'll be great to get a new story arc (even if it's a mini arc) and likely another stronghold mission enemy set / boss.

Message 9 of 41 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Several years to produce ultra buggy non beta tested piece of poop.  I expect a buggy piece of poop stronghold that the didn't finish in time for a fiscal year release.  This post should get check marked question solved Standard smile

Message 10 of 41 (1,007 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help