Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Live Stream notes (06/03/19)

by sjhfgs

Original Post

Live Stream notes (06/03/19)

★★★★ Apprentice

the white blue loot removal , epic drops isntead, they dont realise thats equally as pointless 

no content coming in 12th patch , 

late march chest is the "aim" for elysian chests.

theres a post somewhere on reddit maybe , it details what all the inscriptions actually do.

poggers (seems to be some meme)

stat page they want one to , wasnt time, will happen 

quickplay option for strongholds coming

they have unbound MB4 from menu back function.

should spawn on the wrong side of walls , less

lot of sound loss , crash fixes in 12th march patch

ultimate charge bar might get fixed. they agreed it needs it anyway.

melee and ultimate damage scaling "improved" sounds like they are increasing level of items to make those sale bett into gm.

they dont know what level MW's are

windwall / bulwark point scaled up but duration decreased. (might block a bullet on GM+ now)

its offical rangers do suck

the health UI bug they said was fixed apparently isnt.

mark of ruin functions correctly but they dont know what it is so deets were scarce.

gear is important in Anthem!

MW weapons getting a damage boost across the board.

patch notes will probably come when the patch goes live

they admit that PS4's are powring down due to overheating. but that is completely safe just power it back on ! (note from me ,i dont agreee hitting a thermal emergency cutout switch can not be anything but bad for your hardware) 

Anthem is amazing (and in some definitions id agree but i dont think he meant i that way) but they do acknowledge there is work to be done.

----------------------------

And thats about it. myself i was left with the distinct impression these guys are in serious danger of crocadile attack they are that deep in denial and frankly it left me with no hope or expectation this is going to end well at all. they just didnt look like they had a clue between them.

Message 1 of 19 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wasn’t there something about MW and Legendary item levels going up from 45 and 47 to 51 and 61 respectively? (Not sure in new values)

Message 2 of 19 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I believe this group of devs and designers at Bioware are genuine and talented.

I just think they are playing major catchup with fixes and QoL updates that real content is a ways off.

They thought the game they delivered was going to have a longer life than a month for most players, yet it just doesn’t hold much to do after the main story.

For me, they just need to overhaul the menus and loading screen experience. It’s clunky and slow.

Everything is just too slow in the UI for such a high momentum game. Maybe with the character sheet they add a streamlined menu.

Message 3 of 19 (597 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Uberkull  I hope those levels scale up to give it a bigger impact

Message 4 of 19 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@sjhfgs wrote:

There wasnt time

They couldn't find time over the course of six years to create a screen that displays the Javelin's full stats? 

That clinches it. There must have been an absolute disaster* 18 months ago that forced a do-over. 

* Edited to add: or a ground-up UI overhaul

Message 5 of 19 (511 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Uberkull wrote:

Wasn’t there something about MW and Legendary item levels going up from 45 and 47 to 51 and 61 respectively? (Not sure in new values)

yeah that was tied into making the ult and melee scale better into higher difficulties as they didnt implement an equipment slot for those they just scale of your highest Ilvl and so are currently falling off from useful im GM1 , upping the MW/LEg levels will scale those 2 higher. atleast that was my take on it , * backwads messed up way of doing it if you ask me but i just play games i dont make em Wink

Message 6 of 19 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@cannyjack wrote:

@sjhfgs wrote:

There wasnt time

They couldn't find time over the course of six years to create a screen that displays the Javelin's full stats? 

That clinches it. There must have been an absolute disaster 18 months ago that forced a do-over. 

That’s one way to look at it. How can you overlook a character sheet in a RPG?

Message 7 of 19 (475 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@cannyjack wrote:

There wasnt time

That clinches it. There must have been an absolute disaster* 18 months ago that forced a do-over. 

* Edited to add: or a ground-up UI overhaul

I am certain there is a very messy bloody story behind Anthems development , the story , you can see the axe wounds in it where things have been cut /changed and just dont make sense. there was clearly meant to be a section wher ewe left tarsis and lived in the strider but even after that confirmation window saying its a one way trip cant come back to fort tarsis its off on the strider, cut scene on teh strieder then your dumped back into tarsis to launch the next mission? wtf!

Look through the 2017 e3 video  , im not talking about the graphical downgrades the entire world has shrunk , lots of dynamic systems have been cut, loot is identified on the fly and what exactly is a Volt rifle?

2 strongholds? , no customisation options outside of shaders/filters? meh its all been said ..i dunno anymore watching those 2 devs bimble about .. its just not how i expect to see people this against it to be behaving maybe its a cultural thing but if someone * the dog this badly for me they would have the good grace to be sorry and look a bit like they had a fire under thier * to put it right. i just dont think these guys have the chops anymore. i assumed it was EA now im doubting that. 

Message 8 of 19 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
So, still no reason to reinstall?
Message 9 of 19 (417 Views)

★★ Guide
I hope they give Ranger's ult balance pass. Its the only ult that struggles to kill a single elite.
Message 10 of 19 (374 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help