Live Radio or Custom Music Library

by 0wrvst0

Original Post

Live Radio or Custom Music Library

★★ Novice

It is a so small yet cool feature that can be done, daily music from a wide variety of artists in the game or anything similar

Message 1 of 8 (772 Views)

Re: Live Radio or Custom Music Library

★★★ Pro
@0wrvst0 Too early too say right now, you have too wait for Gamescom for more info. Starting Monday but you can allways use spotify in the backround, if you have a logitech keyboard you can switch songs, with help from that.
Message 2 of 8 (744 Views)

★ Guide

I've only been asking for streaming music or a way to plug in your own music to NFS for years. It would be cool if my music playlist on my PS4 or Xbox could be accessed by the game so you can play that instead of their music if you don't like it. 

I hate having to set up Spotify in the background to do this. Because its such a hassle sometimes. 

Message 3 of 8 (679 Views)

★★★ Pro
@TooKool007 No thats not stress, all you gotta do is open the spotify app before you start the game. Because after you started the playlist, you can easly switch songs with a simple click. I do that all the time when i play games on my Xbox, so i cant see the problem really.
Message 4 of 8 (653 Views)

★ Guide
@BVBgamer88 Thats true until you forget to start the Spotify app and remember to do that during a race and have to pause the game or close to game in order to get Spotify to work correctly.

If NFS figured out how to get the game to use our own playlist with permissions of course. Thats another level of customization. I don't know of any other company who is exploring this.
Message 5 of 8 (650 Views)

★ Guide
@TooKool007 I can't speak for XBOX but if you hold the PS button on your controller on the PS4 a menu pops up. The last option gives you the ability to customize this menu. If you have Spotify installed just activate music and now you can while in-game turn on/off music, skip songs and even make it louder or more quiet.
Message 6 of 8 (644 Views)

Despite being able to play my custom playlist in the background with Spotify, I would love to have a Custom User Music Playlist implemented into the game. Similar to how Grand Theft Auto games does.

It would make my music playlist more immersive with the game when it stops playing when a cutscene is playing and starts playing again after the cutscene.

This has never happened with any NFS game, so I can only dream about it. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (615 Views)

★★ Novice

found something

source: https://youtu.be/33rl9OfApzo?t=416

Message 8 of 8 (519 Views)