Live Mobile League Play

by NemoDro421

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live Mobile League Play

★★ Apprentice

I recently abandoned my league after over 6 months, because they get really jealous and weird about people that "pay to play", yet they want us to keep grinding to improve our lineups for the league tournaments. They also get league contribution gifts as well, so I'm a little confused. The last time I checked video games are not free and have always been relatively expensive. My lineup doesn't magically improve, I need to complete promo events and sets to gain valuable pieces for my team. Sometimes that includes coming out of my pocket for a game I really enjoy playing. I understand that not everyone has the ability to use real cash in the game, but when you get good at something you enjoy, most likely you are going to spend some money investing in your hobbies.  Because these things take time, effort, and money sometimes. Thinking you are going to the top of the field without making any sort of commitment or investment is silly though.

Message 1 of 3 (551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Live Mobile League Play

Community Manager

@NemoDro421 

You should be able to find another league that more closely aligns with your playstyle.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (527 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@NemoDro421 

You should be able to find another league that more closely aligns with your playstyle.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you make a league?

Message 3 of 3 (373 Views)