Re: Live Chat Missing

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live Chat Missing

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I was wondering if Live Chat is down?

No matter what I do I can't get a Live Chat option.

I've tried changing browsers, clearing out my cache, changing country, changing topics everything and it never pops up!

What makes it weirder is that I used it YESTERDAY and it was fine!... But then, just a few hours later it was gone! Even if I make a new case or resume an older one with the exact same topic and everything it won't show up!

All I get are

Call EA Help

Get a Call

Answers HQ

and Email.

No Live Chat at all!

Message 1 of 6 (820 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @horse14t the contact options will be dependent on a number of factors, if chat is not there and it is recommending you a call back then I would recommend selecting a call back to speak with our team.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (801 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @horse14t the contact options will be dependent on a number of factors, if chat is not there and it is recommending you a call back then I would recommend selecting a call back to speak with our team.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (802 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko I tried that selection yesterday and today as I saw it in another post about Live Chat and still didn't have the option!
I also don't have a phone right now and my home phone is so old that it's hard to understand someone on it sometimes. Especially if they have an accent.

The live chat option simply disappeared for me!
Message 3 of 6 (792 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @horse14t your contact options will be dependent on a number of factors. If chat is not being offered then you will need to use one of the other options.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Non of these work. I have tried and I still will not get it. I have the same problem. One time live chat worked, but the next day and forever after it I disapeared. What is going on and I want a full answer not just some try this because it is not going to work.

Message 5 of 6 (716 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YodaTheGamer193, if live chat is not appearing for you then you will need to use one of the other contact options offered.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (704 Views)