Re: Little Idea for Solo/Coop

by Xherdos

Original Post

Little Idea for Solo/Coop

★ Guide

Little Idea i got from the AI when i played against them and with them as i marched towards a Point and they helped me to take it over.

Can we get the Option to let Ai into our squad so they follow us and help us out with like Spotting, Ammo Boxes, Med Kits, Revives etc.?

I mean it would be nice that the Mercenary we play as get's some help. 

Message 1 of 9 (316 Views)

Hero
@Xherdos Big +1 from me. I'd really like to see the AI get some improvements.

They will revive you but I'm not sure what the criteria is. I think you need to die near them but haven't had much time to fiddle around with them to see if anything makes it more consistent.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 9 (287 Views)

★ Guide
@ElliotLH Yea you need to die near them and keep the Revive button pressed so they come over to you.

But if the AI were in your squad they could revive you more often since they stick close to the Player and spawn more often at the squad leader/member position.
Message 3 of 9 (280 Views)

Hero
@Xherdos Thanks for the tip about the revive button - that'll save me some hassle.

Having them being able to join our squads would be especially handy if we can give them orders too. I reckon we'll see them getting some improvements, like your suggestions, as the game progresses.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 9 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ElliotLHI hope that they add a bit more to the Ai but only time will tell and if Dice sees this Thread here.

Message 5 of 9 (267 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Xherdos 

Yes, this would be a nice addition for those times I play Portal alone.  .....this really should be "Solo/Coop/Portal" as the problem exists there as well for those of us doing coop/solo in that mode alone.  

Also, thank for the tip on the revive.  I spam the button and sometimes (rarely) the AI will revive me with or with out it.  I didn't know holding the button made a difference though.  I will try that.  Most times I have been revived I have to be out, away from the action before they will even do anything.  ....if anything.

Message 6 of 9 (242 Views)

★ Guide

I'd like to see it as well, it was in the last Battlefield titles that included bots (BF2/2142)

I'd like to see them fly jets and use the Bolte too...

Message 7 of 9 (230 Views)

★ Guide

that would make the Battlefield more chaotic and the Ai a better threat... yea it would be really great.

Message 8 of 9 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So i just played a round AoW Solo/Coop again and i noticed that something changed today...

The Friendly Ai became unable to spawn sometimes which resulted in a lack of "Support" and they even couldn't hold a point.

While the Enemy Ai began to nail headshots from any distance as possible and just eradicate the Friendly Ai...

That was on the Untrained Difficulty may i ask how can this happen on the lowest Difficulty possible?

I know this isn't related to the Topic i wrote here.

Message 9 of 9 (157 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help