Literally level 99. Cmon Respawn.

by RelentlessShiba

Original Post

Re: Literally level 99. Cmon Respawn.

★★★ Expert

@xcr762 wrote:

No im not why is respawn admitting the battlepass was too grindy.? Why are people having so much trouble completing it? How could you complete it playijg casually in 2 weeks? Even if it did take 100 hours your not going to do that casually in 2 weeks. Who's the one lying?

Had a bunch of levels before buying it.

Respawn may agree it was too grindy based on some complaints, but there's no way you played for a full 350 hours to complete it.

What did you do for 350 hours? Hotdrop, die, leave game and repeat? 

Cause that strategy doesn't give a ton of exp, and that's what I did.

Message 21 of 79 (334 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No mostly I always make it to top five and get time XP but you couldn't possibly get level 110 in 2 weeks playing casually..

Message 22 of 79 (331 Views)

★★★ Expert

@xcr762 wrote:

No mostly I always make it to top five and get time XP but you couldn't possibly get level 110 in 2 weeks playing casually..

Pretty casually, definitely a couple of hours a day, and most of the day in the weekends.

Message 23 of 79 (318 Views)

Re: Literoally level 99. Cmon Respawn.

★★★★ Guide

You already said you had hours into the pass before you bought it. Why be misleading or on verge of lying nobody reading this did the bp in 2 weeks casually.

Message 24 of 79 (311 Views)

★ Expert
@xcr762 I’ve only been playing for a month, started mid-May, current level 160, battle pass 110.
By your logic, I would have played roughly 11hrs per day, every day, for an entire month to equate to 350hrs!!!
You’re doing something wrong.
Message 25 of 79 (306 Views)

★ Expert

@xcr762 

FYI, I only play two Legends.

Message 26 of 79 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What does that prove?

Message 27 of 79 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Gabrielmojo26It's ok, no need to prove anything. To him, only ppl who work for EA can complete the BP in 100 hours lolz

From his post, he probably played with random all the time, that's why. I suggest you not to buy another BP because it's too lengthy for you lolz. 

Finish BP with random only is an achievement, i dont have patience to do that.

Message 28 of 79 (287 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@d3adc3II That would seem to be the case.
Message 29 of 79 (282 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@d3adc3II I have 480 free hours a month dedicated to gaming it's not too grindy for me. But it was misleading to tell people it was 100 hours to complete it.
Message 30 of 79 (279 Views)