Re: Literoally level 99. Cmon Respawn.

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

★★ Expert

I know where to see hours played,does it actually show how long it took you to complete something? And where do you guys see your other stats like you actual level etc. ? Thanks

Heart

Message 71 of 79 (393 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You equip stat tracker badge under legends options to see your level and no the game doesn't show you time to complete things. I just know when I bought the battlepass I was in the low 300 hours range and when I finished it I had 665 hours.

Message 72 of 79 (384 Views)

★★ Expert

@xcr762 

Ok, I knew that part, but it just shows my gold badge which is level 100. It doesn't show the actual level. I've seen some post with guys saying they're level 160 or whatever. I figure they're just guesstimating.  Thanks anyways dude.

Heart

Message 73 of 79 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 

i have had plenty of 15 min games and received 10k exp towards the bp how do you figure 20 mins is 6k if you can go 20 mins without a single kill you are doing something wrong or right I guess depends on the way you look at it

Message 74 of 79 (336 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I cant kill anybody for the first 5 minutes because of lag. So if I live to 16 to 20 minutes likely only fight 1 or 2 squads.

Message 75 of 79 (306 Views)

★★ Expert

@xcr762 

First 5 minutes...that's not right....Seems you're having major problems with PC and console...interestingWondering

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

best link for you...doesn't help..call your isp, stop using wifi, upgrade or clean your rig, use a vpn, stop using your tablet/phone/PC/console/bluetooth/online assistants at the same time..blah blah blah... cause I haven't seen or read about anyone having major issues like this since the release.

Good luck

Heart

Message 76 of 79 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Both ps4 and pc have the exact same lag. Its because the netcode is poorly optimized and the game losses packets, when that happens people just flash and warp around. If I land in skull town I just shoot at air or doorways if I hear people. 10 percent chance ill kill someone. It's Airpex!

Message 77 of 79 (293 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@xcr762 

then  just hope to have servers provided closer to where you are situated. If they don't provide it, use a vpn. Pretty sure you said you play 16 hours a day. If you play that often, you should maybe go out of your way to improve your gaming experience. I did, vpn..I can play on the American server @ 150ping with no problems and 0% packet loss.I know, we shouldn't have to do this. But, you can't expect them to provide everything to everybody around the world  with no flaws...If it's the game, so be it and deal with it or wait for future updates. The below was also sent to you yesterday about A being committed to improving the connection for season 2.  Stop bellyaching and wait ti see what your connection is like for season 2. Still not improved, don't purchase the battle pass and wait or get it for free

EZPZ

Heart

@xcr762 

Thank you for the feedback and the team is committed to improving connectivity going into Season 2. 

Any help you can give here to strengthen their efforts would be greatly appreciated.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Center-info-gathering-thread/td-p/7934244

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks

Message 78 of 79 (281 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ok I made a mistake Firestorm lags even worse than apex can't even fill a North American server. Had 600 ping couldn't even pickup loot. But back in Firestorms prime like launch day 2 or 3 months ago I didn't have lag.

Message 79 of 79 (265 Views)