Re: Literoally level 99. Cmon Respawn.

by xcr762

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@neillkorey Koochi finished this season 1 in 2 weeks playing casually. Season 2 he should get done in a week.
Message 61 of 79 (252 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Jason Lol did you an actual employee finish the season in 100 hours?
Message 62 of 79 (242 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@full951 Yes I would actually like to have those stats because it would be a lot of hours.
Message 63 of 79 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
  • @neilglkorey 20 mins would give about 6k xp with the legend bonus.
Message 64 of 79 (234 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 I finished the battlepass by the way. I'm just trying to help get more time for the people who did not.
Message 65 of 79 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xcr762 And where did you get that info from?
Message 66 of 79 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-QSorry its was Wingmannedbro that claimed  it only took 2 weeks to get done season 1 playing casually.

Message 67 of 79 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xcr762 You do know that ‘playing casually’ is a relative term right? When I play ‘casually’ it can be anywhere from 30 mins to 16 hours in a single day. Casually doesn’t encompass the amount of time, effort put in or even the combination of both per se.

I can play Tomb Raider casually all day on a difficult setting, while 1 match of apex can put me in killing mode.

A good example is me talking about a normal day for me that I played 8+ hours and ppl are like ‘you call 8 hours worth of gaming in a day normal?’ and I’m likr yea... well for them that’s an absurd amount.

If I did the math (with no work involved and I spend 16 hours a day for 14 days, that brings grand total to 224 hours played. So it’s even possible to have fixed this BP in 1 week if you wanted to.
Message 68 of 79 (206 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Not on Origin when the battlepass gives xp for playing with friends. Try just adding a new friend on Origin can take an hour. Its the most broken game launcher I've seen. Even when you do have friends on Origin inviting them to game is a waste of time because there is no in game notification. I had many invites that I never seen until I left the game.

Message 69 of 79 (199 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@xcr762 I played casually and it took me 350 hours.
Message 70 of 79 (196 Views)