Re: Literally level 99. Cmon Respawn.

by RelentlessShiba

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

How can you play with party on Origin its so broken people dont see invites or vice versa. Maybe it works on console but not very good on PC.

Message 11 of 79 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@xcr762 wrote:

How can you play with party on Origin its so broken people dont see invites or vice versa. Maybe it works on console but not very good on PC.

I cant believe it came from someone with 500hrs on PC.

I played with premade since Feb, it worked flawlessly, i really hope u talking about " the last played team" invite ?

Seriously, dun tell me u only play with randoms, how can u play with such bad quality squads like that in 500 hrs? Amazing.

Message 12 of 79 (464 Views)

★★ Pro

There's been a timer for the battlepass for a long time... Not Respawn's fault.

/shrug

Message 13 of 79 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I honesty never saw it haha. Thats my bad, but why stop two weeks early? I dont get to play much and when I did I worked my butt off and barely made it to 99. Would be nice to at least finish it off since I finally have free time. It was very hard for me to get that far being a working dad who gets about 4-5 hours a week to play. I have over 100 wins and 1500 kills amongst all characters and cant even get level 100?  That doesnt make sense. Doesnt make it worth buying for my friends and I if we cant even hit the top. I understand changes are coming in season 2 but Ill wait to see what they are. 

Message 14 of 79 (433 Views)

★★★ Guide

season 1 shouldn't have ended till season 2 is ready.

Message 15 of 79 (426 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The battlepass took me 350 hours to get to level 110 the time requirements were grossly misrepresented by respawn prior to it being released. They should give more time under these circumstances. No casual gamer has this much time to put into one game.

Message 16 of 79 (421 Views)

★★★ Expert

@xcr762 wrote:

The battlepass took me 350 hours to get to level 110 the time requirements were grossly misrepresented by respawn prior to it being released. They should give more time under these circumstances. No casual gamer has this much time to put into one game.

350 hours?

False, I got BP lvl 110 in two weeks.

And even right now, I have less than 350 hours played (way less) in TOTAL.

You're lying.

Message 17 of 79 (414 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Oh the EA employees are wakking up early.
Message 18 of 79 (410 Views)

★★★ Expert

@xcr762 wrote:
@WingmannedbroOh the EA employees are wakking up early.

I'm not, i'm a fairly casual player, and you're a liar.

Message 19 of 79 (407 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No im not why is respawn admitting the battlepass was too grindy.? Why are people having so much trouble completing it? How could you complete it playijg casually in 2 weeks? Even if it did take 100 hours your not going to do that casually in 2 weeks. Who's the one lying?

Message 20 of 79 (403 Views)