Re: Literally every teammate is trash

by Jem450R

Original Post

★ Pro

@lBreathTakingl wrote:

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

If you jump into the game without a premade team you gotta except not having synergy with all players every game.
It's not really something that can be solved except queuing with people you know and are good with.

I can confirm noobs pick bloodhound, I'm an excellent bloodhound main myself and get at least 1 damage in most games

If you are looking for players to queue up with please visit one of the links below.
Apex Legends - Find A Squad

Apex Legends discord:

discord.gg/apexlegends 

we are not talking about synergy, we are talking about common sense, if you have common sense you will have synergy with the team automatically, otherwise I wouldn't end up crashing to a wall while skydiving (referring to my video)

Only thing i seen toxic in your video is the dude named breathtaking quiting before the game even commenced...

Oh that was you... your the toxic one... makes sense... 

Imagine thats how 75% of these threads are, OMG HORRIBLE TEAMMATES etc and its you causing the problem. Sorry you don't get shroud or aceu every game...

Message 11 of 56 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Jem450R wrote:

@lBreathTakingl wrote:

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

If you jump into the game without a premade team you gotta except not having synergy with all players every game.
It's not really something that can be solved except queuing with people you know and are good with.

I can confirm noobs pick bloodhound, I'm an excellent bloodhound main myself and get at least 1 damage in most games

If you are looking for players to queue up with please visit one of the links below.

Apex Legends discord:

discord.gg/apexlegends 

we are not talking about synergy, we are talking about common sense, if you have common sense you will have synergy with the team automatically, otherwise I wouldn't end up crashing to a wall while skydiving (referring to my video)

Only thing i seen toxic in your video is the dude named breathtaking quiting before the game even commenced...

Oh that was you... your the toxic one... makes sense... 

Imagine thats how 75% of these threads are, OMG HORRIBLE TEAMMATES etc and its you causing the problem. Sorry you don't get shroud or aceu every game...

the toxic one is you, I can quit if I want to, there's no law to force me to keep playing (especially with a nub who doesn't even have common sense and fly into a wall). I quit whenever I want to so suck it up.

Message 12 of 56 (877 Views)

★ Pro

And people will play/learn the game as they want to SO SUCK IT UP

Message 13 of 56 (863 Views)

★ Guide
@lBreathTakingl Did you seriously back out off the jump because a guy was Bloodhound? Does us a favor and go play PUBG solo mode. That's where folks like you belong.
Message 14 of 56 (816 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Jem450R X-Mas noobs are the best ones to kill.

Holiday cheer coming with gained kill count. Standard smile

Message 15 of 56 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

Apex Legends discord:

discord.gg/apexlegends 

I lol'ed. 

I main blood hound and I'm far from a noob, One reason people main blood hound because you get pansies that play the game that want to get cheep shot's on you by staying in buildings.  Or they sitting on the out side of the building and don't want to engage you because they know they wil get wrecked.

You shouldn't need synergy when playing with randoms period. You and your team should have a common goal and that is winning at all cost. Not abandoning your team, Not getting in to a gun battle and run off when you get hit twice by someone and leaving your team stranded.

when you were the one to engage and your team goes here we go. and your pathfinder and are the first to bail when you bitten off more you can chew by chasing a rabbit then meeting a whole team. How about those players stand their ground. I can't count how many times playing with randoms that we had High ground and they would abandon to go get in a gun fight. Then the enemy takes the high ground that your chasing and win.

Where are the days when you can hop online and play a game and if you were in a lobby that wasn't clan mates, but were a bunch of randoms and won more games then you lost. All this me me me attitude and you can go on a discord and find players  to play with. why the does anyone have to jump through hoops to play a Video game.

Too many MLG Pro wanna be's and not enough gamers..

Message 16 of 56 (804 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Jem450R wrote:

And people will play/learn the game as they want to SO SUCK IT UP

I dunno Jem you kinda have an indefensible position here. You can't really say people are "toxic" for not liking it when their team mate is literally flying into a wall where there's no loot.

Any 10 year old player would do better.

It may be surprising, but a lot of people log on while intoxicated on some drug, and just cannot make sound decisions.

I don't think anyone here is complaining their teammates aren't as good as shroud or whatever, we're only asking for a teammate that actually tries.

Oh and p.s.

You can call Fortnite a kiddy game, but Fortnite players are gonna clap you dude. Give it a try, it's actually quite good.

Message 17 of 56 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stop playing in pubs and get into Predator ranked.

Message 18 of 56 (784 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SiLLaaD Most noobs pick Bloodhound, Octane, and the smoke spamming Bangalore.
Bangalore is a great asset to team in the hand of good player but the worst-- in the hands of a noob.
Message 19 of 56 (779 Views)

Betreff: Literally every teammate is trash

★★★ Guide
@SiLLaaD just had a game in duo where we were constently fighting for the first 5minutes. at least i thought WE were... turns out after dying that my squadmate who died after me did 0 dmg - ZERO. while i did 1500 and 5kills. its soo frustrating... after games like this (which happen more often than respawn/ea might think) i just want to delete apex forever... just the payed battlepass and the hope for a permanent solo mode keeps apex installed.

EA/respawn: you really need to do something, bring the permanent solo mode already!!!!!! i am so done playing with randoms
Message 20 of 56 (762 Views)