Re: Literally every teammate is trash

by Axs5626Sxa5001

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@RustedYodaLong gone but thread is live. But still literally every teammate is trash. 2021.

Message 51 of 56 (236 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@iPyromix

At this point, it’s a well known fact that the SBMM intentionally gives you weak teammates if you are above average and solo queue. The worst part about this is that the overall composition of skill of the lobby is often above average (as evidenced by contrails). I often get under level 50 teammates while being dropped in lobbies that are 60%+ Diamond players.

Honestly, it doesn’t even make logical sense. The experience is horrible for the good player and it’s horrible for the two weak players, who get melted by the lobby that intentionally designed to be above average.

I genuinely mean this: I think the overall experience would be better for everyone if pubs had random matchmaking. Yes, the skilled players would have higher win rates than less skilled players, but that’s fair in my mind.
Message 52 of 56 (218 Views)

★★★ Pro
Problem is bloody SBMM not players.
Message 53 of 56 (216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Alphabetsgood players run a lot which doesn't let me loot. bad loot and i fight bad and cause of sbmm we lose.

while the legend that leads us can go without looting a lot i can't, and the noob following us just is nice and good natured and quiet.
they don't know anything.

then i still loot and the noob and legend (wraith lookin at u) get melted and then me with my loot go to help them and sometimes i win sometimes i don't.

Message 54 of 56 (206 Views)

Calling your teammates TRASH for poor gameplay just makes you look TOXIC. 

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called TRASH during a match, when the person calling me that is the 1st person to get downed, meanwhile I try to pick up their deathbox card, or revive them, only to have them just dissconnect from the game. 

If you are solo-queing you cant blame people for not being good at the game some people are still learning the mechanics of the game and are NEW, so I don’t trash talk anyone.

I like to be a KIND player and HELP others where I can, but thats just who I am as a person.

Message 55 of 56 (182 Views)

Community Manager
Old thread is old.

locked to prevent further necroing.
EACade
Message 56 of 56 (162 Views)