by Mary-Reilly-Film

Original Post

List of things you LIKE and DISLIKE about Apex

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Like:

- the movement is good

- i like the choice of different heroes with abilities

- guns are pretty good and balanced (mostly)

- I like something to aim for like the Battlepass (but needs better rewards and more variety)

Dislike

- I don't like, how there is no option to chose your next fav character, incase your busy or distracted. The game always gives me someone I never use.

- I dont like team mates selecting my character and doesnt know how to use him and then dies instantly and leaves.

- I don't like how the devs dont give us a option for solo, because 90%of the time, randoms dont play as a team anyway.

- I dont like how enemy teams always 3 stack and rush means I ping like 50 times for team mates to help and they can hear the gun fire, but they just keep looting. Even though they got purple armour and I got white. Only time I dont help team mates straight away is if I dont have any armour or no gun, otherwise I help.

- I dont like how there is no penalty for team mates quitting, specially when you risk your life to get their banner and they still quit.

- I dont like how sometimes you can loot 2  buildings and 3 or 4 bins and find not even a gun or armour and my enemy looks one bin and gets blue or purple and a full auto gun.

EDIT: Another one I want to add. OCATANES JUMP PAD. As soon as you throw it down, it doesnt always activate. I just died then from this problem. Walked straight over it and nothing happened

Message 1 of 26 (177,974 Views)

Re: List of things you LIKE and DISLIKE about Apex

★★★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter It takes a second to set up just like there is a slight delay in Pathfinder zipline set up(you cant instantly grab it). Always throw it a lil bit in front of you and you won't ever have to worry about that problem ever again.
Message 2 of 26 (177,944 Views)

★★ Guide

Team mates jump hot, die instantly and leave. So next game im jump master and jump cold and not enough action for team mates and leave from jump. Cant win.

Message 3 of 26 (177,938 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter I like all characters. I dislike that I lied cause I dislike Rampart.

That is all.
Message 4 of 26 (177,921 Views)

@johnmiceter

Things I like.. Most of the game
Things I don't like..
Lag compensation. Don't punish those of us who have good internet so those who have bad internet can play. It's insanely frustrating being shot when you're clearly behind cover. Especially considering it changes how you play the game. I won't disengage people if I know I'm going to take bullets when I'm clearly behind cover.

The fact that 25-30% matches I play are down to 5 or fewer squads before round 2 even starts and about 90% of them are down to 10 or fewer squads before round 2.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 26 (177,920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i know u bro. i know your feeling. i really do Devil

- I dont like how there is no penalty for team mates quitting, specially when you risk your life to get their banner and they still quit.

### And i'm sorry i do this a lot of times. And i probably won't stop do this. Depends.

Message 6 of 26 (177,913 Views)

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q same. i also dun like rampart.
Message 7 of 26 (177,909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Enemies are gone mental

Enemie that shoot u in the back when u just got a gun and can now play. Not getting a chance to even play the game

Another squad a single Enemie that kill someone who is weak or doest even have a gun when there is a big fight nearby when lots of open shoots. What do u get by that damage easy damage number? ofcouse its no skill at all this is ofcouse pubs

Message 8 of 26 (177,897 Views)

★★ Guide
@Mary-Reilly-Film Thats why this game really needs a solo mode.
Message 9 of 26 (177,875 Views)

★★★ Pro

@johnmiceter 

• Legend roster is nicely balanced and diverse
  • There is more than one map
  • Cosmetics are great and worth purchasing
  • All cosmetics can be earned for free through Crafting Metals or Apex Packs (unlike Fortnite cough cough)
  • Great movement capabilities
  • No fall damage
  • Gunplay is extremely realistic
  • BP system encourages me to try more Legends and play every day
  • Fortnite sucks, Apex is better
  • The developers listen to s much community feedback as they can
  • AMAZING lore and storyline

Dislike

• Ranked is too stressful
  • Servers are unstable
  • Misbehaviour that isn't cheating goes unpunished 99% of the time
  • Skill-based is not that great
  • The Firing Range is a pretty bad training area and needs some updates (suggested some in @Cabowse's thread)
  • Sometimes Respawn is overkill with nerfs
  • Respawn nerfed CAUSTIC instead of BLOODHOUND
Message 10 of 26 (177,872 Views)